Reviews for Whiskey Nightmare Salutations
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
I like your story. I think the show messed up in not showing a few more episodes of Dean living life with Lisa and Ben all while looking for leads to save Sam. I think Dean tried to accept it to a degree, but I don't see him being able to do so right away. I also think that he would have talked to Bobby a bit and also encouraged Lisa and Ben to be more aware of their surroundings. He did, after all, have the lesson of his father with Adam, who ended up being eaten by ghouls in part because John didn't provide him with even basic protection. Seeing Dean wrestle with teaching Ben some things but not going all John Winchester on him would have been good. I also liked that Lisa was willing to listen to Dean and give him space, even accepting if he wanted or needed to hunt, as long as he came home to them. You got snippets, but I think Dean could have been happy with that. And honestly, if Sam had been gone or had his soul, I think he would have encouraged Dean to strike a balance. I hope your still writing stories as I'd love to see more.
simbagirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Cammie chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
That was intense! You’re a very talented writer