Reviews for May It Be
Angela Tuck chapter 19 . 3/28/2008
very nice story...I love Hobbits and I missed FFs espeacely about them.

hope, the next chapter will come soon
Time and Fate chapter 19 . 2/13/2006
nice, i no its been two yrs since u updated, but if yur given up, leeze let us no
AFreakInside chapter 19 . 1/5/2006
i love your story! its truly amazing. i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Lockets and Beads chapter 19 . 1/10/2005
:) oh do continue!
Lockets and Beads chapter 12 . 1/10/2005
did they do what i think? caues eww.. freky children! heheh lol. hahah.. srry gutter mind. luv it hun!

-C.C.C.
Lockets and Beads chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
:) nice, luv it hun!
Marpessa chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
w w .
angelsflame265 chapter 19 . 6/20/2004
aww thats sad :(o i hope you update soon!
Amandine Daumier chapter 19 . 5/27/2004
I love your story please continue!1 I can't wait!:):):):):):):):):):):):)!:):):):):):):):):):):)!:):):):):):):):):):):)!
butterfly chapter 19 . 3/26/2004
Ooh! That was SAD! *sniff* But I'm glad the "happy couples" are together. ;-) Go Svennie for the quick updates! WHOOHOO!
~Butterfly~
ShortHappens chapter 19 . 3/24/2004
Don't worry I'm pretty sure I got an A* on my science!( the other experiments were really crappy) I'm so happy you updated! such a cute chapie! I can't wait for more!
Melilot chapter 19 . 3/24/2004
*squee* I LOVE this scene, especially in the movie when my poor Meriadoc starts to cry...Oh my Lord...I'm glad Lex went with Pippin...I feel bad for the other two though...they don't know what's gonna happen...*sniff*
lotrfan4ever chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
you started to write again! *jumps for joy* very good chapter!
emerald of long cleeve chapter 18 . 3/22/2004
i just had to say that i am lovin this story! I really like stories that answer things i wondered about and this is one of them. I always wondered what it would be like if women were in the fellowship, and i absolutely LOVE hobbits and there can never be enough of those in a story! Keep it up. )(
butterfly chapter 18 . 3/22/2004
Lovely-ness! Rotk is upon us! And, what's this? will Lexi and Pippin be *gasp* seperated from eachother? :-O I wonder... It would be kinda cool if Lexi was in Pelenor feilds, but more bonding with my darling Pip... Danggit, I can't wait for more!
~Butterfly