Reviews for Apathy
victoriam549 chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
I LOVE IT!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I think you might have meant concussion, not coma. Coma is serious and Dr Carr wouldn't have been so laid back about it, if it was.

To give her credit, Max was genuinely concerned, even apologetic after she ignored Joshua.

You wrote Joshua really well. I liked getting inside his head, being drawn to Asha's plight both physically and emotionally.

Something to nitpick over - Asha came to Seattle after getting into hot water with the S1W in San Fransesco. And I don't think she knows anyone in Seattle, aside from Logan and the other S1W members. So the only thing that could have been keeping her from Logan, was that she didn't know where he was. Considering how close he and Max were, she could have figured that he might have ended up in Terminal City, especially since his place got shot up. Also caring what someone else thought didn't seem a big factor for her. In the show, she came across as a strong-willed and defiant character when it came to something she set her mind to.
Richi chapter 9 . 5/27/2003
I really like your Asha/familiar/transgenic twist of your story

And that White showed something that faintly resembled his human side

Will you do a sequel?

Something with the coming and Asha's revenge?

And the little kids growing up too, thehy sound really sweet

Please do one if you can, I'd love to read it

Safe
Vee017 chapter 4 . 4/22/2003
i loved the line "he was their god and Asha was his 'girlfriend' according to the group" so cute! I love your plot about Asha being Sandeman's daughter and White's sister, I never thought about that...probably cuz I was so wrapped up in my little Jondy plot Great story. Logan is such an ass though! Ah! Give Asha a break man!
mystlady chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
Poor Max, I supposed she's better off with ALec... Logan is freaky though, like he has some other agenda hidden away from Max.

I wished they hadn't cancel the Dark Angel. I would have love to see Dark Angel/Sailor Moon crossover.
catherder chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
A very clever idea, well executed.

I will agree with teh previous reviewer that it was hard to read. You need to laeve a space or 2 between your paragraphs.

That being said, keep up the good work.
Star chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I liked this story but it was kinda hard to read.