Reviews for My Last Breath
tohoru-12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
wow... im crying! could you please continue your story.. pleaseee!
vaporeon13204 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*cries* :'( How sad! :'( I loved it though. :'( Actually tearing over here, lol.
kelly chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
that was soo sad...
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
*cries* Oh, it's so sad! So goddamn sad! *blows nose* Shit! I love Evanescence's "My Last Breath," I was so disappointed when songfics were no longer allowed here. *SOBS*
Kawaii chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
*crying* that was so sad... I was listening to the song while I read... wa... It's so sad... Poor Inuyasha...
shakita45 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
T-T oh my god, where's my kleenex? that was so sad, but so good! keep writing!
demongirl660 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
...wow...how sad was that...*cry,sniff,cry*...good though
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
WAH! I listened to the song as I was reading the story and it goes together real cool. But this was SO sad! ::cries hysterically:: Okay, it was just a fic, just a fic... Good fic tho! Please read my story! Onegai?

-.- ~Inu Kun~
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
wha-a-ah! that was depressing! but good, very good. but it could have used more details! ~dark inu fan
ChibiAthena01 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
That wuz so sad! I love Evaesence! This is my fave song by them.
Echo's Sorrow chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
im so going to cry. holy moly. jeez. wow. i cant figure out what to say. wow.
kitty chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
*sniffle* WHY! *sob* WHY! *another sob* ok i'm over it! hey inu wheres kagome? inu:*sniff* shes dead. kitty: aw come here wittle inu inu: keep away from me u freak! kitty:SIT! inu:that dosn't work anymore! haha! kitty:crap! *thinks a sec* hey fluffy!
inu:x_x ok i'm sry! kitty:good! inu:now can i go kill the sponge! sponge:for the last time i'm not a sponge! my name is naraku! kitty: sry mojobubbles i stole that from u! but it so cute i couldn't resist! bythe way great fic!
SilverTailz chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
*Tissues!*
Kai Fong chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
its so sad. *sniff*
Tikales chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
That was so sad! You were right! I had to grab a box of tissues! *sniff* That was really sad, but really good. Keep writing.