Reviews for A Sexy Jutsu
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
So now we have character bashing of Sakura, and more poor characterization on the part of the writer. How about instead of rushing into the pairing, and the love triangle the writer actually put some development into why the characters are in the positions and relationships they're now in. I can't read any farther. This is just bad, really bad.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I'm actually not impressed so far. The writer threw in way to many hints at other yaoi pairings into the mix before they even got to the one they're likely planning, and then we come down to the issue that nobody recognizes Naruto despite the fact he has the trade mark markings on his cheek, and that he randomly ran away, and was able to buy a house with no money, let alone get a job.
Mycrazybrain chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
chapter three. A technique he called crawling. omg. i cant breath. thank you
frumpgirl chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I currently have no idea (pairing wise) where you're going with this. It's such a good fic, but I keep worrying that Sasuke and Naruto will get together. I'm not against the pairing, it's a bloody great pairing, but with the way you have things set up it seems like it might go that way even though you make Gaara perfect and deserve to be happy.
PS YEAAAAAH NARUTO TAKES YURI! FINALLY GOT A KID FUCK YA
PPS SHE LIKES FISH DOES THAT MEAN WAVE COUNTRY MAYBE?!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr due now sign please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopas back no joke please sign
susannahblack19 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
please tell me this is a gaara/naruto?
Mcnitra chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
WOW, great, wonderfull
your writing is lively and you have funny parts like drunken Sasuke and FemkakaxFemiruka

But whats about the forbbiden jutsu? And why did they(Naruto/Yuri) go straight to Konoha? How about flashbacks of Gaaras and Narutos trip?
Why didnt any other from the Konoha-team discover that Natsume is Naruto, when Naruto spoted Kaka&Iruk per chakra signature?

My fingers/eyes are itching for new chapters
Mcnitra chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Noooooohooooohooooo... where is the next chapter?

I want to read more a lot more...

Your story is wonderfull

I like the KakashixIruka scenes and i like Natsume/NarutoxGaara and Yuri

Where are they heading? To the leaf or another country?

And Yuri will become Narutos(and Gaaras?) daughter, or not?
OraxHime chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
I don't understand why you're writing the flashbacks. But it's interesting to read. Hope you update soon. I reallly enjoyed reading the story
OraxHime chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I'm sure I'm not the first person and I probably won't be the last to tell you this but

You have a few spelling mistakes but I'm pretty sure you know about it so that's all I have to say. By the way this was an awesome first chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Rei Uta chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
This is turning out to be GaaNaru instead of the promised SasuNaru. D:
crystal chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
HA!
lunachiarolover chapter 13 . 11/20/2007
okay it was good i didnt really understand the chapters before but know i think i get it, now naruto got natsume from the doctor that loved him but when tranformed he is starting to forget himself but isnt because of gaara and them
Nyos chapter 13 . 3/18/2007
I really don't like Naru/Sasu, it's jsut too overdone...however Gaara/Naruto I don't mind at all -o!