Reviews for Definition of a Sunrise
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
...wow... Very few stories make me speechless and yours accomplished that wonderfully. Although I know you probably won't extend this, I would love it if you did.
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
You know what, this is just stupendously beautiful. Can't believe that i've never seen this story before. You should really write more FF7 fiction, this is just amazing.
Alekos Vahen chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I can't believe it, this story brought tears to my eyes. I haven't had a story do that in a long time. As always, you have done a beautiful job with your writing.

You seem to have a gift for throwing new light on any subject. I never thought seriously before on why Sephiroth did what he did. I always thought he was just insane, not that he was truly being controled by Jenova. I would love to see you put that to use in a good Aeris reserection fic!

Again, I don't believe that Aeris knew that she would die on that alter, but the way you write it, I can't help but believe that maby she did...

And the emotions. You make your characters so real, unlike many other authors. I just wish that the story I'm currently writing could express half of what yours do.

Keep up the good work.
EbonyWinds chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
sequel?
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
...this was, in a word, brilliant. You certainly have an enviable touch with characters - largely with the little observations and details, but these add up to so much - Sephiroth's refusal of Cloud's pity... the Goddess/God reversal... even Tifa and Cloud's conversation on the Highwind... the "waves of light unfurling like a pink ribbon" as a final nod to Aeris...

Little things. But they really made "Sunrise" stand out. Keep writing, Lady Noacat, although I doubt you need my encouragement to do so...

Regards, and Starry Nights,

Sabriel.

PS - As a final note, "definition" is spelled incorrectly in the title of your piece... it isn't really that noticeable, but worth the edit, perhaps.
Ashbear chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
It’s been so long since I’ve played Final Fantasy Seven, but I’ve been wanting to play more and more lately. What little stories I have read have Tifa and Cloud as the central characters. It’s definitely a pleasurable change of pace to read a fic using Aeris and Sephiroth as a focal point. Not to mention the honor, the privilege as reading one so breathtaking as yours. Even the most simplistic nuances are captured in Aeris’ character. The forgiveness, the redemption, everything described so beautifully. It’s a pair that I would have never envisioned, but one that almost seems complementary in a way. Also the closing scene with Tifa and cloud tied your writing up amazingly. Gah, I wish I could write like you without sounding like a big dork. :)
The-Amazing-Me chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
A Great Fic. I had never really thought much about the psychology of Sephiroths mind... but he seems to have his own tragic story of his own, with which you did a wonderful job of explaining. Nice one!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hey, another nice story! Although a short one-time pic, it's really nice! I do pity Sephiroth...he's not such a bad guy, given a little love and some feelings...so anyway, another marit! Keep writing!
Juzu chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
WOW! This was really good! I really really liked it! _
Tiriya chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Hey... Wow. That was really good and well-written. A very nice piece of work. _
runaway angel chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Beautifully written and great characterization. Thanks for the great read! _

And thank you for reviewing my crappy old fic. _;;
DarkAngel44 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Wow, oh and I've decided to have a look at your work because you seem to have an interesting opinoon. Yeah I know I messed up a little on escape but still, it worked. Anyhow, this is a lot better than anything I could even think about writting. Very good and nice.
Gen Masho Rajura chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Wow...that was beautiful! Very nice! :)
Ghidorah16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Hey! Great story! By the way, can you guess who I am?
IceyArticuno chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Now that-was cute. Sort, simple, to the point, and CUTE! *squeals* Wonderful!

Vihannes: *nods, smiling* I loved it.

Kori: WE ALL DID!

Zagrey:...Yeah. It was good.

Brian: It was simple yet you don't need that many words to convey what comes from the heart.

Shisou: Poetic idiot.

Phaeros: Sweet, dear. Very sweet.