Reviews for Misplaced Blossom
Cartoonanimewritter chapter 9 . 12/11
Never know how much you miss a story until you re read it! You’re an excellent writer whom knows exactly what they’re doing! I hope everything is well
I hope you update soon, this is just too good of a story to abandon
sinsin7 chapter 1 . 11/1
I love love love your story! I've circled back to this story at least 12 times already, and my mind won't stop imagining all the possibilities and situations sakura will encounter on her journey. Please update, this story breathes new life into middle earth!
Please update
Best story ever
DesertBlueOasis chapter 9 . 10/26
Hey
Hope you are doing well and that your injury heals well. You take all the time you need to get better. I look forward to your next update and shall be eagerly awaiting it as well as news of your recovery.
Best wishes.
Pupporce chapter 9 . 10/24
I hope youre doing okay! Cant wait for Boromir to pull the sexist card.
Guest reader chapter 9 . 10/9
I am extremely happy to have found this story! Thank you so much for writing this. It’s wonderful to read a detailed and balanced story like this.
Cara chapter 9 . 10/8
This is the best Sakura in LOTR fic I've ever read. Literally everything about this fic is perfect. Please tell me this isn't abandoned. I adore this to bits and can't wait for her to meet the rest of the fellowship!
Miss Dany chapter 9 . 9/22
I wanted to reach out and let you know that I've just found this story and I'm absolutely enamored with your writing and character portrayal and commitment to remaining true to the character's motivations.

Honestly I'd love to see some unplanned or accidental feelings between Sakura and Legolas, but that's just my rare pair shipper heart speaking.

In all seriousness though, I hope you get well soon and I hope to see an update when you feel well enough to jump back onto writing. Your story has honestly brought me back into the Tolkien world and I am so grateful for it. I hope you're well and that we'll see more writing in the future!
OMG, THIS IS THE BEST NARUTO X LOTR CROSSOVER I HAVE EVER READ! Your writing is superb, the descriptions, feelings and reactions of the characters is very well done.

Congratulations on this amazing story! I hope you update it this year.
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 1 . 9/12
I Just found your story about 2 days ago and i fell in love with it, i'm actually re-reading it now because i love it so much I've been away from the Naruto famdom for a good while and i'm happy that in the time I've been gone i found something that is so wonderful i love how you are portraying Sakura, the language barrier is a good thing in my opinion and it will make it so much better when they can finally understand each other so much more rewarding, besides Sakura is a book worm learning and understanding is what she is good at besides being a bad ass med-nin
Typh chapter 9 . 9/6
I... really hope this continues. Its beautifully written and the characters feel true to themselves. It fits both cannon and blends each work with obvious care. It's also the perfect length.
I hope that you, dear author, feel better and see this work to completion.

Please dont let this be another case of a beautiful story abandoned...
saoyuuki12 chapter 9 . 9/3
Can you somehow make a fight/spare for Sakura against the elves. Perhaps a misunderstanding or a test.

Update!
KitKate18 chapter 1 . 8/23
Where are you? Come back!