Reviews for No-Tell Motel
maraudergurl2010 chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Just putting this out there, but if you ever wrote more about Killian Jones, the motel manager and sheriff Swan, I'd SO VERY DOWN. :D 3 Thank you for this!
Grumpy Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
This may be tiny but it is still great. And that last line made me laugh so thank you :)
dragonflyerr chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
This is so funny. It's a great start to a pining after Sheriff Swan fic.
rational chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Why did this story charm me so much? There's barely anything here! And yet, I just love the way that Killian's life is sad and dark and going nowhere, and Emma somehow brings light into it and he already sort of worships the ground she walks on. And Emma, blowing in with her quips and her ass-kicking. Does she secretly look forward to the calls from Killian's motel, too, despite her better judgment? Does he flirt with her? Does he maybe one day help her out somehow, and she ends up talking to him, against her instincts telling her to keep him at arm's length? See, you pulled me in!
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
For a short little fic this was interesting. I'd like to see more of what happens in this world though. Would he be offended by her calling the curtains ugly? Would he be "mock" offended just to play with her? Could be fun to explore.
Atruthuniversally chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
This was amazing! I loved how we learnt so much about Killian (like him reading a book about the Napoleonic Wars at work) in 700 words and your descriptions of zen Emma were also brilliant and spot on!
Ozlem chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Great story. Enjoyed it very much. Would you consider continuing?
princesseslikepirates chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Ha! This is great. Emma definitely has a way with words!
mansts chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Ohmygod! I fucking love this.
OnceSnow chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Great ending!
stacycollins chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
This story is awesome. Thank you for writing it. It makes me super curious about the other shenanigans going on at the motel, and how Killian might handle them.
Bananachicken chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
I hope you consider making it more than a one shot ! I’d like to see him get more acquainted with the sheriff and change jobs, maybe secret affair that result in him being fired ?
tnplh chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOURE A MASTER. DO YOU KNOW HOW GOOD THIS IS? AND HOW MUCH YOU ACCOMPLISHED WITH SO FEW WORDS?! I HATE YOU. (I love you.)
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
The curtains made me laugh. The superior arranging drug deals and then Killian got the job was great. Emma in business sheriff mode was great. Thanks for this little fun story.