Reviews for Heritage
WritingNymph chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
I loved your story. I didn't know if I would like a Wizard of Oz Story, considering I didn't like the movie when I was younger, but it's good. And thank you for reading my story too. It means alot to me.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
This is to the author: I know who it is. Is it David Gale from The Life of David Gale?
What's Their Name chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
likin'the goods. Since you seem to be into the whole "Oz" thing might i suggest picking up Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire. It puts a great spin on the witch but is a pretty long read.
karolina chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
great as always-i like the creative twisted twist at the end!:) ur amazing-maybe u should be a writer to...lol
Belle1304 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Brilliant as always...I can't wait to read on...and thank you for not making Dorothy the..."usual" type that she is;) luvs
Caudex chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
What in the name of NANCING ELVES have you DONE to the poor girl? That was fun cariad. Speaking of WIZARDS... *much shoe dodging* NEVER MIND! :-D I need to tell you about MINE before I set out, but I'm thinking positively about it. Lalala... going to Em's today. We're gonna make EGG ROLLS! Yay! And remember kids... Happy Tree Friends TWISTED and WRONG, k?