Reviews for A Most Unlikely Berserker
Crimson Riot 01 chapter 5 . 7/22
Asombroso
AVeryAverageWriter chapter 15 . 7/11
Can't believe I somehow missed this gem. The action, the romance, the development - pretty much perfect. But there are a couple of things I wanted to point out.

1. I'm pretty sure Mordred is a child. Like 13 years old or something like that. Somewhat minor and I am willing to ignore that, since the NarutoxMordred pairing is something I really appreciate. Just wanted to bring that to your attention.

2. I find it highly unlikely that Karna would team up on Brynhild in the previous chapter. It seems a bit out of character from what I've seen from him in FGO and Apocrypha. Same with King Arthur. No matter how she feels about Mordred, she'd probably want a fair duel between them, one without Artemis taking potshots at her daughter. Again, relatively minor.

3. I'm not too sure with the Semiramis pairing. Maybe I'm forgetting a chapter or two, but she doesn't seem like the type to forgive that whole fiasco with Naruto and the chopstick. Maybe allies at best, but not romantic partners. I just feel like they haven't had too many meaningful interactions. Mordred and Naruto were buddies from the start and there was that dream scene, if I'm remembering correctly. Atlantis also had that team up from the start as well, the Jack appealing thingy that you explained well, and the forgiveness scene after the battle with Vlad, Siegfried, and Astolfo. Even Jeanne had more interactions when he saved her and took her to his base. Semiramis, though... I don't know. Their romance feels more forced than the others.

Other than that, this story is turning out great. The Blue Faction has so much potential, as does Sieg (still waiting for him!). Hope you update soon and stay safe!
Masato Sugiura chapter 15 . 7/9
Damn things are getting intense plus the Blue Faction just truly makes a huge terrible mistake for killing Naruto. now they are out for blood and revenge for their fallen soon to be lover but also a father to our lovely Jack the Ripper... i love the entire A Most Unlikely series that you make :D hope you are safe mr. NeonZangetsu and god bless you for creating an amazing series :D
AbyssalSovereignFF chapter 10 . 6/21
I think you're making blue far far too important in the story to the extent of killing the plot. Too much of the story is focused there now.
AbyssalSovereignFF chapter 8 . 6/21
"Revert to your true self-" That was part of Ruler's command to Naruto. Will that change the restrictions he's under or how his NP works? Vlad was also onto the right idea regarding Naruto mastering this new Kurama mode given he had the previous one.

Overall it was waaay too melodramatic especially regarding Atlante or whatever her name was. They barely know each other so what's with the mental breakdown?
alberto55.luiss chapter 15 . 6/19
bro please upload this one more time I beg of you, it's too good to be left gathering dust between your other stories
Akado22 chapter 15 . 6/7
...Dang. This is a REALLY amazing story. I'm just upset I didn't find it sooner. Can't wait for more!

Also, I keep seeing in your A/Ns that you're "running ragged" and similar phrases. Take a break if you need to; in the end, no one can judge (well, they can, but those people are as stupid as the one that called you a Nazi).
If reviews keep you going then we need to keep them coming, after all, we need to find out what happens next!
Jm chapter 15 . 5/23
Author Update soon plss!
Kitsune No Hi 75 chapter 15 . 5/23
Nice!

I have been waiting for this story to be updated for a while and it is nice to see it get a new chapter.
Longha chapter 15 . 5/23
I re-read this story every time you update it, keep up the good work!
Samuel Santillan chapter 15 . 5/22
I'll be honest:
I loved!
I hope the next one.
AND QUIT FLAMING THIS FIC!
FUCK OFF TROLL!
Holy fuck everything you write is a Gary Stu wank fest. Kindly go fucking kill yourself you nazi cum bucket.
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »