Reviews for A Most Unlikely Berserker
ssj4sagemode99 chapter 18 . 9/3
Why did it take me so long to get into this? No joke, maybe the greatest fanfic I’ve ever read.
flowy223 chapter 18 . 9/3
finally i have another chapter of the gods history (literally)
the chapter is very good and i think the best part is when naruto class beast use grail as boxing bag
Stratos263 chapter 18 . 8/30
Ha suck it you dam grail
TheBroble chapter 18 . 8/29
This is baller!
MOAR PLS.
Pessagno Stefano chapter 1 . 8/28
I approve what has been said by Pixelitus
TheImpishSpirit chapter 18 . 8/26
Well snap. I’ve been binging this over the last few days and didn’t think we’d still be seeing Naruto until he was brought back-by way of whatever plan he made with Shakespeare. So to see him throwing blows with the grail of all things is quite the surprise.

I gotta ask though: What’s become of the little homunculus from earlier on?

I’m any case, I hope you update this story again soon!
Holy crap, the story lives on! And I hope you're well also author. I'd say that Naruto is likely to let the grail live (I mean this IS Naruto we're talking about here). Though, as for what ramifications that could have I'm not sure.
Nexar126 chapter 18 . 8/22
I really liked this chapter, the way in which Naruto humiliated the grail, I will wait for the next chapter eagerly, keep it up my friend and don't let the negative comments you receive affect you, all of us here support what you do and we like it a lot, by the way NarutoxMordred is the best xd.
Vamos no nos puedes dejar a si actualiza pronto por favor por cierto soy el único que siente lastima por el grial
Darkirisk chapter 18 . 8/18
Recruit the grail as an adult
Jeez I enjoy reading about these different naeutos but I can't help but picture them all kicking her in a circle while reading this lol.(btw Mordredxnaruto gang)
rubendrawdriguez chapter 2 . 8/18
Really enjoy mordred and naruto scenes in this fic. Not a common pair and I like to see it used be opposed to a Naruto x Mordred fic. Also what is with these hate comments this guy has no life to spam these in every fic I've read of yours.
Ricardo C Carvalho chapter 18 . 8/17
Another thing, ignore the haters. They are only jealous of your talent. They wish they could do the same, but they can't, so they do that.

Hope you're alright.
OverLord Wang-Yu chapter 18 . 8/17
HOLY SHIT! Definitely Worth The Wait! I Can’t Wait For What Comes Next! And I Hope The Grail Spirit Gets Recruited, No Matter How Unlikely It Seems XP

GOOD LUCK!
Hashirama 1710 chapter 18 . 8/16
you know what happened to the story with that gilgamesh natuto? I can't seem to find it
1,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »