Reviews for Deadly Retaliation
Ravendo chapter 18 . 11/2/2009
you know, your stories are good and all but reading them makes me feel like a bad person. Especially since I squeal with joy every time Ardeth gets hurt. weird I know. Anyway, write more of them! I'm officially obsessed and wont be happy until I've read more!
Starkreactor chapter 18 . 9/8/2008
I absolutly love your stories! (I am a bit of an angst junkie, but I love happy endindings) *looks around nervously* Nobody from my family heard tomboy me say that right? *sigh* I want to be in Ardeth's dream! *bounces up and down* They didn't hear that either, did they? *stops bouncing, looks nervous and inches away* Thanks so much! *gives you a hug*
ghilliekitten chapter 18 . 1/31/2008
This was just ... wow ... I'll look for the sequel
ghilliekitten chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
*raises both hands and waves them wildly in the air, jumping up and down* Ghilliekitten wants to be in Ardeth's dream!
Ethos chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
Nice story!
Anutheal chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
Okay, I just read this. GAH! *flails* Ardeth *sigh* I love him to death. I know I am like three years late, but this is a great story!
Captain Matey chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
Wow... This story wa awesome! I read it and couldn't help but smile from begining to end. It was just awesome. xD. GOOD WORK!
Xanthia Morgan chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
*gasp* Horror of horrors! Nemos! Where were they finding nemos? Sounds really fishy to me. Drat those icky bad guys! Will Safti get them sidetracked? Will Ardeth survive? Will Evy have a girl? And I can't read any more because I have to go clas Wah! Bad Deana. Bad bad bad. Cliffie loving little...:p
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 19 . 5/2/2003
Aww, I love this fanfic!

Glad I found it, I really enjoyed reading it!

A nice change from all those mary sues floating around. ;)

Trin
May it be chapter 18 . 4/26/2003
Hey Dee!

This story was Great! I know I'm late in Readin' and reviewing, please forgive me. -_-; I'm Sorry! Anywho, this story was great! Of course! They all are _ *grin* Really good plot and I'm glad everythin worked out for all of them, hehe, as always. _ and I LOVE your humor, you always have best, funny lines! LOLOL Keep up the great work and post a new one soon!

(P.S. I know I'm late but hehe *meekly raises hand* hehe lol)

Post more soon! See ya!
Patty chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
So will we get another story when the guys get back to camp and find out that something IS wrong?

Please, maybe?
WriterJC chapter 19 . 4/20/2003
Many, many moons ago one of your stories got me hooked on mummy fic - if I'm not careful you're going to bring me over to PM fic!

I just wanted to take a moment to say that you're a wonderful writer and I just love the way you write the characters we know and love. This story is just another example of that. Great job!
Ruse chapter 18 . 4/17/2003
Great! I await your sequel with much interest! :D Cute ending indeed! :D Loved it! Great job, my friend. :D
a mummy fan chapter 19 . 4/17/2003
Great story! One of the best I've read! You are very talented!
Lula1 chapter 19 . 4/17/2003
And, lol, you are very welcome! Enjoyed it very much. So, when is the sequel going to begin, huh, huh? ;)

LuWanda