Reviews for Buffy meets Daniel
bobcox26 chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
LOVE THE STORY better then the TV shows could do thanks. I also feel that Tara get a bad deal when she was killed, and the fact that sunnydale was destoried was also a bit much (come on a sink hole that could take a whole city even a little one no way). Needed a better ending for the series. Also Daniel and Buffy are made for each other both have died a few times for others and they would have a lot in come.
serenityselena chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
great story _
Dirbatua chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
cool continue
coon2010 chapter 12 . 11/7/2004
This was so good.

Great Work
the nitpick chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Please don't inteject author's notes in the middle of the fic, it interrupts the flow and, quite frankly, it's annoying. If you want to make a comment, copy the professionals: add an asterisk after the word or phrase you're commenting on, and at the bottom of the file, add an asterisk and your comment.
immortalwizardelf-fan chapter 12 . 4/4/2004
LOL, nice fic. I like the Daniel/Buffy Pairing. And having a kid that smart at age 1 yr is definately asking for trouble. You should definately do a sequel.
shelli3 chapter 12 . 10/16/2003
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story!

I never thought of a buffy/daniel pairing before!

keep up the good work
Draken chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
In your two stories, this one and the one just like it, I suggest that you go in and alter some of the sentences. People who watch one show don't necessarily watch the other. So could you put more information about the other show in the stories? I understood it perfectly, because I watch both but I'm sure that this will clear up some misunderstandings.
Jewel34 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
I love this story for so many reasons - writing style, pace, beautiful characterisation, humour - and can't wait to read more. Please don't stop!
Vesica chapter 9 . 4/2/2003
In many ways Buffy getting knocked up makes a whole lot of sense. Most of the guys she has slept with didn't exactly have viable sperm counts - being dead, hyped up on drugs, and - well - dead. How exactly is Buffy going to quit being the Slayer? Intrested to see where you go with this!
Mountain William chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
Yep, liking this story! A lot, I'm thinking.

The only nitpick I would offer is that Buffy is 5' 3" tall, which, by amazing coincidence, is exactly how tall Sarah Gellar is.

;)
scarlett caelian chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
Intresting *g*. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon!
dharkcharlotte chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
Love this X-over! Daniel is my fav on SG1. More, please?
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
YOu want to put Daniel and Buffy together. I don't know. But I'm interrested to see how you will arrange that.