Reviews for Swords and Roses
ja3419 chapter 9 . 11/21
I'm Massively loving this story. It has the spirit of a proper adventure. We see Harry make small mistakes, learn from them and move forwards. His character, opinions, viewpoints all slowly evolve as he continues his journey making his end point a character who has been shaped by not only his hopes and dreams but also his experiences both good and bad.
rageouss chapter 20 . 11/14
so stupid, this guy has dragons an army and magic that could destroy armies but he cucks himself to renly.. wtf?!
Spc3p3n chapter 35 . 11/11
Finished and I liked it!
loleo chapter 35 . 11/9
thank you very much for your very interesting and amazing written story.
please, get sometime together with a very good Beta-Reader and work your story over.
there are very many mistakes, grammar errors and sometime wrong spellings.
(If i can find those ...)
in between it really can be very hard to read the text and sometimes you get lost in the wording and meaning of what you want to tell us readers.
regardless, it is still a very great story..

please excuse my very bad writing, hopefully you can understand MY meaning?! i only wanted to give you my thank yous.
Daybreak chapter 35 . 11/8
(My personal opinion don’t bitch or cry because I don’t care) Honestly it’s pretty good not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but the author but time and effort into it. Overall I loved the world development and the overall character journey Harry went on there were some things that I didn’t like and outright found stupid but sometimes those sacrifices must be made to move the story as a whole along. The biggest one being he wasted time travelling normally instead of teleporting. Again like I said sometime things need to happen for the story to move along. Besides that some original characters and very early chapter characters were forgotten about but not a huge deal. Overall I’d give the story a 7/10 for many things but the thing above all others is the sheer amount of time put in to it. (At the end of the day it’s a free story with the author getting nothing from it and it was an enjoyable read)
Daemoniorum chapter 35 . 11/7
Utterly loved it.
Damien Evermere chapter 12 . 11/4
the fact Harry hasnt just AK'ed him is extremely annoying
Maki1223 chapter 12 . 11/1
Seriously? A harem?
SI Fan chapter 15 . 10/3
i thought allar deem died two chapters ago
Max chapter 24 . 9/30
the Lannister always have full plot armor in fanfics LoL when any of them die is basically a miracle, these authors are just Lannister-paid dogs LoL
Max chapter 21 . 9/30
ch20~21 garbage!
Max chapter 13 . 9/29
ch 13 is such a joke, for harry to kill Tywin L is as easy as pissing and no one would have any proff since he can't even be detected since he can just teleport away after killing tywin L... but... author wants to milk it...Forever!.
Max chapter 5 . 9/29
T_T harry... goes around wasting his lifetime instead of teleporting...
potterlegend93 chapter 12 . 9/15
The fight with Euron Greyjoy confuses me. Harry gets trapped in what I'm guessing is just a sphere of water, but I assume he can still somewhat see Euron. Then he applies the bubblehead charm and thinks about how he's going to defeat Euron. Euron thinks Harry is dead, and walks away. But Harry's not dead, so what prevents him from stopping Euron from walking away?
ShiiJayy chapter 21 . 9/13
He just can’t get rid of Euron. This is like what? 3rd-4th? fight?
4,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »