Reviews for Ignoring Ain't Bliss
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
This was so funny. hehe D
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
teehee! This is cute, and was fun to read. I giggled at Inuyasha's cute actions.
halfdemon376 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Omg
KawaiiMellow chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
LOL!
SOOOOO FUNNYYY! X'D
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
i really enjoyed that! reminded me of having to deal with trying to ignore and tune out my kids when i had to concentrate on something and their tactics in distraction. quite amusing!

for lack of good inuyasha and rurnouni kenshin reading i'm combing the archives and compiling lists so that i'll never be without good stories to read again!

if you've never seen/read rurouni kenshin, it's a really great 'historical' anime (funny, dramatic etc...) -please remove spaces:

manga -

thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime -

animeseason rurouni-kenshin-episode-1/

it is always a pleasure to find such a gem.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
kkdd chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Lol i was laughing my butt (intended word being a**) off!

XD
Athalanta chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Oh, I laughed and I cried. And then I reached the Hallelujah part. With a sip of tea in my mouth. Don't drink and read!
snowy-night chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Very cute! I was laughing the whole time! _
XDFXD chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
OMFG LOL
XDFXD chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
'even in his little doggie mind..' OMG lol!
Chus Folks chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
OH I liked it a lot.

I MUST READ MORE!

(Drules like a "dog" over fic)

catch the pun?
S.Mercury chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
hmm, nice ending. lol, slippers!

how cute of inuyasha! "no...it's not okay. you hurt my feelings."

KYA!

cn i keep him? (eyes wide, looking hopeful) :P
S.Mercury chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
AWW!

how cute!

he bit her neck/somewhat kissed it!

AW!

how funny!

"fight-o!" LOL
S.Mercury chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
i must say (stifling giggle), Darth Mer Mer, you sure are creative! XD

HA! JIRO JIRO MIRU! lol

dum-dum-dum-POKE! hehee

but to strip! wow he's pretty desperate. XP xp XP xp (burst out laughing) funny, silly, stupid Inuyasha! hheheheheheh!
brakken chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Nice...He gave her slippers. I was thinking along the lines of a massage, but then you'd have to wonder where on earth he could have learned it- this is so much simpler, so much more fluid with the story. I don't want to be mean, but it would be nice if you did a bit more proof reading, the typos can be a bit confusing at times.

Other than those minor errors, I really enjoyed this, it was really funny and cute.