Reviews for Ignoring Ain't Bliss
Arghyadeep Mitra India chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Brilliant, brilliant, bloody brilliant!
kumikonhan chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
so cute!
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
*snickers uncontrollably* Maybe Kagome should ignore Inuyasha more often? _
WritingRin chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
YAY! That was cool. I'm very glad that you decided not to make it a lemon story. I hate that Inuyasha stories always seem to turn to that. :( I usually wish that they didn't. So I thank you for writing this and sticking to the decision to keep it from turning into that.
WritingRin chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Ah! Thank god! She didn't look back and he was covered up. Crazy Inuyasha. He really doesn't like being ignored! This is really funny. I'm enjoying this story a lot!
WritingRin chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Now, I was seriously praising her smartness in tucking her shirt like that (though it wouldn't work with anyone else but him)... Up until this point. You are KIDDING ME. I can't believe he did that! Did she look? I really hope not. T_T GOTTA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! *scurries*
Justanotherwannabeaurthor chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Wow...

this was funny, sad and sweet all at the same time. You did a great job with this story and I hope to read more of your stuff. Keep up the good work.
Kagome3007 chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
*spazzes* THAT WAS SO AWESOME! *jumps around singing happy songs* I LOVE IT! Slippers? That's so cute! *huggles teh Inu-kun*

btw, thanks a lot for the miscellaneous vocabulary a few chapters back. Juri juri meiru? Oh, well, I'll just go back and look.. anyway! Awesome story! I love it! ._.
Kagome3007 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I bet he's like... licking her feet. *nodnod* and that's it. *nodnod* lol...
Kagome3007 chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
*cracks up like crazy* oh my god! That's just... buahahahahhaha! *blushes and laughs like mad* It's... A SCANDAL!
mikoreinarnate chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
this stoy was funny and sweet,just the way i like it. keep 'em comeng, because they'er great. and it always makes my day beter to read a nice,loveing story about inuyasha and kagome and the gang.
Tyler chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
hi that was a awsome story i loved it so much u should right another one this one made me laugh hope u right another one sincerly tyler

p.s inuyasha kagome and fluffy forever wot!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
aw... that was so cute!

keep up the gr8 work!

go you!

Fu Fu's the name chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
That was adorable. I luaghed so hard! Aw! it was great! - Fu Fu
InuNaomi09 chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
OMG, that was funny. Great story.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »