Reviews for Tangled Web of Time
Beefuf chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
This is a lovely story and I can’t wait for more...I’m intrigued to know the story between this and kiss me by midnight!
mydirt09 chapter 6 . 10/26/2018
I’m really liking how this going so far and can’t wait to see the next chapter
madatcarri chapter 6 . 10/13/2018
Wonderful
bitex75 chapter 6 . 9/4/2018
I am sorry for your lost. Very good chapter.
Carvertown chapter 6 . 9/1/2018
Great Chapter! I’ve always liked Luna/Harry. Thank you for the update! For real though, you are amazing! You should never have to apologize for having to deal with real life situations. I know this probably doesn’t mean much from a random stranger but I’m so sorry for suffering. I know the pain of a loved ones passing never goes away but I sincerely hope it’s lessened with each day. I wish I could give you a big hug!
shivers1 chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
Oh hun, I’m sorry for your loss. Thank you for for the update. Love your story. I hope you are well and know that you are loved. We will be here when you return.
mrs.haloona chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
I'm truly sorry to hear your news, I can only imagine the pain you are in. thank you for taking the time to update this wonderful story
elizabethrose1974 chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
I am so sorry about your loss! *sad face* please take all the time you need to get yourself straight. I battle depression everyday myself so if u need someone to talk to that understands I'm here for you boo! love you!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
Oh you sweet little lovable person (I almost said thing, that felt wrong though!) if I knew you I’d wrap you up in a hug. I cannot fathom your grief at losing your husband, you have zero things to apologize for. We are here for your story and will gladly accept updates as they come, because it is amazing, but you and your heart and head are way more important. Take your time, grief changes but it never leaves you, I’m sending my good vibes and hugs through the internet, hoping you know you have people who cannot understand but will listen if the need is there.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 6 . 8/22/2018
Lovely chapter! I’m so sorry for your grief. I hope it will get better with time and that you are taking care of yourself. We will be here whenever you come back if you need time away. It’s always worth the wait;)
BookwormKW chapter 6 . 8/22/2018
Lovely update! I know words sometimes are not enough-however, I am deeply sorry for your loss.
madatcarri chapter 5 . 8/19/2018
More please!?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2018
Haha I love this, more please :)
Narcissa Louise Snape chapter 5 . 6/22/2018
Can I curse Umbridge into next century for you I would be delight to help.
Apart from this I loved that Severus could shut her up.
Lucius is falling for Hermione more than he is aware isn't he. I don't understand Hermione reaction at the end doesn't she know that men express their feeling in clumsy ways sometimes. She should know that no matter how old they are men are just grown up children.
This chapter was absolutely fantastic thank you
pgoodrichboggs chapter 5 . 6/22/2018
Awesome chapter! Excited for Lucius to realize what he said that upset Hermione and then make it up to her.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »