Reviews for The Mother Lode
MissAriKari chapter 47 . 9/28/2014
This right here is exactly the reason I search for completed stories! I love the originality that this story has, especially since so many fics in this category seem to just follow the movies and through in a new character into it. I sincerely hope that you are still putting your talent to use.
4EverReading18 chapter 47 . 5/22/2014
Absolutely loved this story! I've only read a hand full of stories with so much depth and originality. One of the best Riddick fanfics I've read to date. Again great story definitely going as one of my favorites.
sie206 chapter 47 . 8/19/2013
I read this entire story in 2 day! Needless to say I could not put it down. This is one of the best Riddick fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing it. Are you writing anything new now that the new movie will be out soon?
digital hellcat chapter 47 . 7/23/2012
one of my favorite stories yet! and ive read a lot!
andthatslife chapter 47 . 1/7/2011
Easily the best Riddick fic I have read yet. You managed to keep Riddick in character and provide him a match that was not overbearing or needy. I truly enjoyed this fic, and can't wait to look through anything else you may have written.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 47 . 11/6/2010
I absolutely loved this!
TheCriticDude chapter 47 . 9/28/2010
Ok. First off when I finished the story my first reaction was 'Finally I can go do something else now!' Now that may sound bad but it was because I did not want to put it away for later. Overall it was a good off branch.
Dejah chapter 16 . 5/7/2010
I am deeply enjoying this and so pleased it's a completed piece that I'll be able to read through. I think I started reading this a ling while back, but it wasn't completed. I'm glad you left me feedback for my FF, it led me back to this.

Your characterizations and detail are great, and I love how you've written Riddick. it really fits my own perceptions of him as a walking contradiction. I've always enjoyed the selective sociopathic qualities of his personality. It really expresses the way he can be completely detached from those around him, but the loyalty he feels for a select few that are able to breech some part of his defenses without setting off internal alarms. I'm able to relate. I like that Jenna is a similar animal from a seemingly completely different background. you've drawn the similarities so well, it's completely believable.

Anyways, I consider your praise of my Riddick a high honor considering the source;) Looking forward to completing this and I'll be sure to leave more feedback as I go;)

please forgive any typos, I'm reading and replying on my iPod and this can be... cramped.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 47 . 4/19/2010
OMG! Words can't describe how much i have enjoyed reading your fanfic.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
Now that is the way to write a virgin sex scene!
Vavita chapter 47 . 10/28/2009
Excellent story! Riddick didn't go soft. All characters were well developed. the plot is amazing. Well done!
FreedomFox chapter 47 . 5/21/2009
I absolutely loved your story! Not only was it original but it was intelligent and well written! I don't come across many that have all three that hold my attention for long. The story didn't sound like made up crap but like it could really be a published story. Your grammar and punctuation was excellent! I really hope you continue writing and good luck in future writing adventures!

With appreciation, FreedomFox
BlazingPhoenix29 chapter 47 . 5/5/2009
You made me laugh - you made me cry ... it was perfect. Really loved it all to the very end
Zen chapter 47 . 3/11/2009
That was great I wish you would continue it in another fanfic.
Elizabeth Cords chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Still really want reviews? Even 4 years later? *heh*

Someone mentioned this story in a review they gave me, and I gotta agree with them. One of the few stories so far that I've read that gets Riddick's character right. He walks a fine line between dry humor and grit, violence and seduction.

I like your characterizations too. Jeeter's turning into an interesting one.

I just finished chapter 8, so I'm curious what's gonna happen with Ben.

Interesting use of "X"er - kid turns it into a very different slang than literal "kill."

I've caught some tense mistakes (mostly forgetting "ed" on your verbs) but the copy is pretty clean - probably cleaner than mine.

My story isn't done. (and I thought _I_ wrote a magna-opus) ;)

But I'd value your opinion on it, if you're even still active on the site.

Still not sure the time period on this. Looks like you started writing prior to TCOR being released, but finished after. So I'm presuming this is pre-TCOR. Might be good to update the description to reflect that.