Reviews for The Mother Lode
selene344 chapter 47 . 12/10/2016
Fucking amazing story. Wild ride from start to finish. Wonderful character development across the known and new and full of excellent twists and turns. You can be sure I will be back to raid your library.
Sheshe0013 chapter 47 . 12/1/2016
Best F&$#*g story ever! Love love syrus he was awesome great read thank you!
graydevilforever chapter 47 . 5/19/2016
Well this has been a great treat to read on my birthday! Not the ending I was expecting of this story by the 5, 10, or even the 20th chapter but still satisfying. Thanks for writing this and Shari g all of your world building with us all. Oddly my favorite characters ended up being Jeeter and Syrus. I had nothing against the main characters but after awhile it was more about trouble shooting fires when reading them then following a developing relationship. As you fleshed out Syrus more I regreted that his romance was so glossed over when Jeeter was given more care. I'm glad you did tell us that he found someone though. I did quite like the universe that you created here and saw all the potential for more but I'm glad that you also ended it where you did. Like Riddick I was starting to lose patience with the circus of psychos. The ending to the tracker and Bens involvement also seemed kinda anticlimtic and kinda of thrown out there. I was not expecting his abrupt character turn around even though it was explained by the captain not able to be his therapist anymore. He went from a slightly adorable and helpful character to please get off my ship I really can't handle anymore problems right now. And I thought there would be more of a hatred of Jeff than there was from the build up of an introduction. But he was more of a side note that was not important except who could of planted the bug sub plot and the original capitancy decision... On second thought for a minor character in a multi character ridden story he actually got a lot of screen time. I withdraw that comment. Sorry I have t slept all night and this isn't coherent so I'll just leave it at good story!
DamnBlackHeart chapter 47 . 12/22/2015
I absolutely loved reading this story. It was very enjoyable and well written. I just couldn't put it down. I love the characterization, and the plot and everything. It's even more satisfying when I got to the end, because it's a bit rare to find a complete story, especially in this fandom. So thank you for writing this story and sticking to it til the end.
Freakypet chapter 47 . 9/18/2015
Argh, it signed me as guest - sorry. Perfect fic
Guest chapter 47 . 9/18/2015
That! That was literally the BEST PB fic I have ever had the utmost pleasure to read. No, not read, to experience. A pure pleasure! Thank you!
MissAriKari chapter 47 . 9/28/2014
This right here is exactly the reason I search for completed stories! I love the originality that this story has, especially since so many fics in this category seem to just follow the movies and through in a new character into it. I sincerely hope that you are still putting your talent to use.
4EverReading18 chapter 47 . 5/22/2014
Absolutely loved this story! I've only read a hand full of stories with so much depth and originality. One of the best Riddick fanfics I've read to date. Again great story definitely going as one of my favorites.
sie206 chapter 47 . 8/19/2013
I read this entire story in 2 day! Needless to say I could not put it down. This is one of the best Riddick fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing it. Are you writing anything new now that the new movie will be out soon?
digital hellcat chapter 47 . 7/23/2012
one of my favorite stories yet! and ive read a lot!
andthatslife chapter 47 . 1/7/2011
Easily the best Riddick fic I have read yet. You managed to keep Riddick in character and provide him a match that was not overbearing or needy. I truly enjoyed this fic, and can't wait to look through anything else you may have written.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 47 . 11/6/2010
I absolutely loved this!
TheCriticDude chapter 47 . 9/28/2010
Ok. First off when I finished the story my first reaction was 'Finally I can go do something else now!' Now that may sound bad but it was because I did not want to put it away for later. Overall it was a good off branch.
Dejah Danger chapter 16 . 5/7/2010
I am deeply enjoying this and so pleased it's a completed piece that I'll be able to read through. I think I started reading this a ling while back, but it wasn't completed. I'm glad you left me feedback for my FF, it led me back to this.

Your characterizations and detail are great, and I love how you've written Riddick. it really fits my own perceptions of him as a walking contradiction. I've always enjoyed the selective sociopathic qualities of his personality. It really expresses the way he can be completely detached from those around him, but the loyalty he feels for a select few that are able to breech some part of his defenses without setting off internal alarms. I'm able to relate. I like that Jenna is a similar animal from a seemingly completely different background. you've drawn the similarities so well, it's completely believable.

Anyways, I consider your praise of my Riddick a high honor considering the source;) Looking forward to completing this and I'll be sure to leave more feedback as I go;)

please forgive any typos, I'm reading and replying on my iPod and this can be... cramped.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 47 . 4/19/2010
OMG! Words can't describe how much i have enjoyed reading your fanfic.