Reviews for Reflections
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Minerva and Hagrid? I can see it happening as a drunken tryst but not as a sober long term thing. I like your writing style though! And I loved how you compared Minerva to Hermione because they really are almost mirror images.
mcgonagallfan07 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow! That was great!
pheobs61 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That's so cute! Dumbledore right?
LotRGenius chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I loved it! Please, add more chapters!
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
This was cute, and nicely written. It's good to see a lighter Minerva fic.
LinZE chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I loved your story but when it comes to Hagrid and MM all I have to say is OW! (on her behalf of course)

Anyway, you should write some more HP stuff if you get the inclanation cause this is fab

thanks

Linz
megruder chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
At first I wasn't crazy about Minerva being drunk. But, I really liked the way you got inside her head, giving her a reason for her unhappiness. By the way, is the dark figure suppose to be Dumbledore? Or am I way off?
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Oh. I can't see Minerva with Hagrid, and I can't see Hagrid with anyone except Maxime. Also, I don't understand the ending, or the gift...Or do I presume she either has Sev make the potion or does it herself, than goes to see Hagrid? Interesting idea with the potion, but still can't accept the ship.
Ravenna Musgrave chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
That ending was PURE BRILLIANCE! :D I loved it! Hehehehehe...
Skydancer chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Really great! The end was wonderful. I liked it.
Helna chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Pretty good! I liked it.
aeiou chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
It was dumbledore!briliant:)
Kitten Kissess chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
That was too cool. I loved it. Professor McGonagall is my favorite! THAT WAS THE BEST - EVER! PLEASE WRITE MORE! U JUST HAVE TO! I'LL GO NUTS IF I DON'T READ MORE ABOUT HER! U CAN REALLY WRITE GOOD! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT HER!
Rachelle Lupe chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
That was good.
KitLee chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
That's so good! Kind of confusing though - what about that dark figure. (And Minerva/Hagrid ew!)