Reviews for The Very Last Minute
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Awesome. Btw its NEWTs not OWLs in 7th year.
MadiOfTheSun chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
It was super sweet (I LOVE Sirius) and descriptive without rambling! I really love your work!
Sister to the Dark Lord chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Very good, the only problem I found is the 'Miss' you put in front of every 'Evans'. But that's just a minor technicality.
LovinLife107 chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Great short story. Thanks for writing it!

LovinLife107
Eleix Moone chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
aw! that was adorable!
na-f chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Hello, one or two fanfics of you that I read (only one review because of a very low speed connection, sorry) : I like the way you deal with the characters and the tender situations...
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Ha ha loved it! :]

Angelica
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Aw! That was so cute! James was so funny and clumsey! I think that loads of people would act like that it was really good!
Lexie-H chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
this has prolly been pointed out to you before, but since lily and james are graduating, head boy &girl etc, im going to assume theyr in 7th year, and therefore wouldnt they be taking their NEWTs, not their OWLs? just a minor mishap... nice story!
zebrasdancing chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
nice, my friend, nice
Ginny278 chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
That was GREAT!
Monica chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
OMG, that was so sweet and adorable and cute and wonderful and so incredibly sweet. I LOVED it.
MarilynJean chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Aw, that was so sweet! I like that in the end he still stumbled over the lines but he didnt care. very well done!
Alishawndra chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
I liked it. I thought it was interesting becauese most stories james is big headed and very confident around lily this was very refreshing. _
LillianLockhart chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
Aw! I know this a bit late, but this story just is so cute and fluffy! I loved it.