Reviews for the multiverse hidden in your mind
magical medicine chapter 9 . 6/13
lavender brown never seemed the kind that would do this. but,, well, tis fan fiction.

all in all a great collection. i loved each and every chapter.
magical medicine chapter 8 . 6/13
the emotion when bellatrix knows narcissa is lying. more would have been nice before narcissa is killed but is not necessary. beautiful. the despair is well written and captured nicely.
magical medicine chapter 7 . 6/13
the chapter title for this fits wonderfully.
magical medicine chapter 6 . 6/13
of course, bellatrix wins.
magical medicine chapter 5 . 6/13
even here, she acts so high and mighty, like shes the queen. 'my house'. pftt. dont you hate people like that? but they are awfully fun to write...
magical medicine chapter 4 . 6/13
oh the sibling feels!
magical medicine chapter 3 . 6/13
i always thought it would be andromedas parents who burn her name off the family tapestry but this made the chosen reason perfectly clear.
magical medicine chapter 2 . 6/13
shivering. youre turning me to the dark side help me
magical medicine chapter 1 . 6/13
fucking hell this was awesome. i dont even like bellatrix that much but i have to admit shes an awesome chara to write about and you wrote her perfectly
ipsa dixit chapter 6 . 5/31
wow nice one vic this was good thanks
Maisie Malfoy chapter 5 . 3/10
How interesting! I like the idea of Bellatrix interrogating Ted before he can propose to Andromeda.
I like the protective!Bellatrix going on in here. To me, it seems like she's doing this partially out of concern for Andromeda, and I liked seeing that. While I'll admit she's fun to portray as a psychopath, I do also enjoy fics where she has something like a heart :p.
I was a little confused going into this, but then I remembered this was a pureblood!AU. Otherwise, the welcome into the family would have been horribly OOC, but that was just my missing things in the beginning :)
However, I did notice something. The word crucioing should never show up in a fic. I might suggest cruciating, but I don't know. That word choice dragged me out of the story a bit and felt more than a tiny skosh OOC.
Overall, this was very well-done for something so short. :)
galaxies in her eyes chapter 9 . 3/10
When I saw the email that you’d posted a other chapter of this and then tagged in the review tag with requests for a review on a chapter from this, I rushed over as soon as I could. Seriously.

I have never thought of Lavender Brown as ‘spy material,’ but this was very...persuading. I could believe that she would actually do that to poor Ron. And I’m pretty sure this is the first time I’ve *ever* felt sorry for Ronald.

I’m not quite sure if promises from Lavender of gaining information from Ron through snogging sessions would be enough to convince Bellatrix to take her to the Dark Lord, but I admit that it’s what Lavender does best. Was that rude of me?

On a completely separate note — I love the titles of these chapters. And they match the stories perfectly. This was a great story, and I await the next awesome chapter of this impatiently.
Maisie Malfoy chapter 3 . 3/8
So I'm not the only one who thinks Bellatrix could have been a Gryffindor!
Ordinarily I don't like third person, present tense, but I can see where it works here.
Of course, Bellatrix would still be her same old supremacist self in Gryffindor. Which is going to weed out a lot of companionship, right?
*reads on a bit* And I was correct! That does make sense, that her circle would consist of teachers, books, and Andromeda. A bit lonely, though.
That conversation about whether Andromeda hates Bellatrix...wow.
I really like your last sentence. It ties everything together beautifully.
I did not spot any SPaG errors.
empyreale chapter 5 . 3/8
victoria, this was absolutely beautiful! as someone with a sister, this was so relatable! the fierceness in willing to do anything to protect her was so wonderfully written, and her deliciously dark ways of doing so were so perfectly bellatrix. all in all, your characterization was marvelous :). your word choice and style were so poetically elegant as well, though if i had one critique it would be the line of "that makes him automatically a creep". i definitely see what you were trying to do here, but i feel as though it didn't quite fit with the rest of the story. that being said, though, it's but one line and can easily be overlooked because god, i absolutely love your bellatrix. i definitely can't wait to read the rest of this collection.
~sienna
galaxies in her eyes chapter 3 . 3/8
Oh my god. This was absolutely beautiful. I loved how Bellatrix was sorted into Gryffindor; I can actually see that happening. The letter from Cygnus was so like him, too.

The last line was amazing. Even though it doesn’t go into detail, I can totally imagine the emotion that Bellatrix must be feeling — anger and sadness and loss.

I really loved the tense in this; there’s just some stories that belong in present tense. I’m starting to come around to the idea, to be honest.

I only noticed one mistake (and that was mostly because I read this over three times). In Cygnus’ letter: “and if I catch you sympathizing with the Mudbloods, your name is to be burned right off the family tree.” I added the comma.

I really, really loved this fic. You’re an amazing author. (And I’m totally jealous of your ability to just write something like this in not much time at all and still manage everything else...)

~ Alana