Reviews for Saiyan Chronicles: The Chosen Child
HighBob chapter 8 . 10/20
A massive turn off with those split personality.
HighBob chapter 4 . 10/20
This story is good, but sometimes good story will always be destroyed with uselessly large harem. I mean its acceptable with 3-4 harem, but 10 at once just too much. In the end this will only ended being a wish fulfillment fic.
Lonely Boy chapter 19 . 9/12
Bruh, I can't wait until Jaune unlocks Super Saiyan. That would be the most epic thing to happen to him. I can imagine him losing someone very close (Not Pyrrha though, maybe his dad) and he turns super saiyan like Goku did when he witnessed Krillin dying by the hands of Frieza.
ilikefreedom chapter 15 . 8/22
Talk about an intense chapter.
dylanmeng chapter 6 . 8/12
if an alpha deathstalker is an s-class grimm, then what is a leviathan or wyvern?
Smartyul chapter 13 . 8/12
Epiiiiiiic
StraphoSphere chapter 8 . 8/12
what is this Kaneki in Rwby, he even has the cracking knuckle thing that kaneki does
Greer123 chapter 18 . 8/6
Thank you for the new chapter of this story.
Asumodeus chapter 6 . 8/4
ye... this is where I am jumping off. All this chosen one this and god that... nah.
Asumodeus chapter 4 . 8/4
uhm... Neo can't teleport. Also what is with the eye-patch? getting really chuuni.
Asumodeus chapter 3 . 8/4
why would a sword/shield combo use a high speed skill set? Also there were some real cringe moments in this chapter... aaaand finally how come Raven could sense a massive amount of Aura at the site of the explosion, but the device did not detect anything... ?
NibberWithAHardR chapter 5 . 8/3
I can't read anymore, I wish this was good, but the writing is way too awful, it looks like a sixth grader wrote this.
NibberWithAHardR chapter 3 . 8/3
Did you have a stroke while writing this? Because the dialogue took an incredibly steep dive in quality
NibberWithAHardR chapter 1 . 8/3
Blake, Yang, and NEO MOST OF ALL need to be in the harem. (If ur feeling kinky then Raven would be wild)
epantoja521 chapter 19 . 7/26