Reviews for Saiyan Chronicles: The Chosen Child
Ashborn2271 chapter 12 . 10/10
He’ll have to release his weights if he wants to have a good fight. Jaune kuro is to heroic in a world like rename the where he could be used as a lab rat for his blood and as a pawn by ozpin which always happens in all the other RWBY stories. It won’t be fun. He doesn’t understand real life he’s forgetting his past and the tortures he suffered
Greer123 chapter 12 . 10/9
Thank you for all the crossovers and detail you put into this chapter. I cannot wait till the next one and I hope you are doing well.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 1 . 10/5
I really like death battle yours is the only one with DBZ and I hope u at least make it to Goku vs Superman. Especially since the last guy decided to bail on his story
Drago - X6627 chapter 11 . 10/6
I just finished reading your work it's good but you might want to check out some of your sayings for example rat lab it should be lab rat but I believe this story will turn out great but take your time don't rush it and I will be waiting to see what you come up with next.
Also when shiro fights lucci in the finals fight are you going to have some of the fight scene when luffy entered gear second and why don't have jaune help shiro by lending some of his power to overcome lucci I now they don't like each other like ichigo and hollow zangestu meet for the first time but slow build on it by having them cooperate with each other to over come more powerful new enemies by forcing them to help one another in their time of need to also accept they both have their faults like jaune ideal of being a hero and shiro ideals of change others by force.
xXCoopyXx chapter 12 . 10/5
I have said this a few times already but I still HATE how much you have practically nurfed saiyans in this story I mean he is being trained by Goku for god sake he would have already learned SSJ by now or at least by the end of the torniment.

Anyways other than that great chapter still need more romance~
Nothgiel chapter 12 . 10/3
I'm laughing at how many people are already calling for Shiro to kill Jaune's personality it is literally Naruto's inner darkness happening all over again but seriously this fanfic is about Jaune not Shiro. Honestly Great work with the story It really has grabbed my attention with the plot and the characters interactions
I really think you've lost sight of what this was in the beginning, it's such a jumbled mess that has little to no coherence. All it is is reference after reference that is only supposed to look cool and not have an actual point in the long run.
Alvelvnor chapter 1 . 10/4
congrats on the new school.

You know how you got his aura unlocked? Well, I have an idea of what his semblance could be..
StringofRandomNumbers chapter 12 . 10/4
Honestly I was really expecting this crappy Jaune is op fic. I am happy that I was wrong though!
Killshot Kamikaze chapter 12 . 10/4
Saiyan vs Explosion. Saiyan wins, but with severe injuries sustained. I hope it doean't come to Shiro trying to kill Jaune and absorb his soul to achieve physical and spiritual balance as there is always a third and more agreeable option to a crisis. JPR and RYBN are going into the Vale Criminal Underworld, and it could mean trouble for Jaune.
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 12 . 10/3
Exciting and ready to see what happens next as well and keep up the good work here.
blake015 chapter 12 . 10/3