Reviews for The Ashes of a Rising Phoenix
Inuyashalover288 chapter 18 . 7/16
I love this story to pieces. I know the Cole is the Source of All Evil but I love his character this way as the sweet caring guy. Anna (fem. Chris) is my favorite character, and I love how she and Wyatt work off each other.

Like in the show when Leo attacked Chris I wish Anna or Wyatt punched him back. Another thing I like that (in my perspective) the Charm Ones are not as “idiotic” as they are sometimes in the show. They are thinking with reason and even though Leo is constantly accusing the Perrys, they are not jumping on the bandwagon and treating them horribly like he is.

I can’t wait for the next chapter of the story, and your other fem. Chris story.
Each chapter gets better and better. I can’t wait to find out what happens next.
Loving it!
Oh this is great I'm glad that your still updating
I just started this this morning and I have to say that you did an excellent job with this story. I can't wait till her fiance comes back from the future
Sophie chapter 14 . 5/4
This story is amazing! I love every detail of it and am so happy about Cole being there too
I've thought a lot about the old version of Chris (or in this case Anna) meeting the new version of wyatt, and it so cool to see how you built it.
I would write so much more why I adore this story (I just raed all chapters in one sitting) but it is 3 am and I can't form a thought that makes sense
Just know that someone out there really likes your story! :D
Oc chapter 2 . 4/6
Some fucking reward FUCK THAT! I prefer Cole as The Source of all Evil than this because at least then Cole is powerful strongest demon a demon king a demon lord A KING BITCHES!

Not this depowered excuse pffffft pyrokines what a FUCKING JOKE!