Reviews for The Ashes of a Rising Phoenix
NicoleR85 chapter 35 . 9/11
Another great chapter. I loved reading this story.
NicoleR85 chapter 34 . 9/10
orion kuroi chapter 33 . 9/9
Rain, you miss one Sophie to Anna change

Her parents kneeled down next to her, Piper wrapping an arm around her and pulling her head into the crook of her mother's neck, despite Sophie's resistance.
NicoleR85 chapter 33 . 9/9
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
NicoleR85 chapter 32 . 9/8
Another great chapter. I can't want to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
Narutofan8762 chapter 31 . 9/5
This is a good chapter. I sense that something big is going to happen soon. There is one question regarding Excalibur. Anna was told that it would turn her evil because Wyatt was meant to wield it and not her. Now that it is known that Anna is the Queen of Magic, could that mean that Excalibur turned Wyatt instead of Gideon? While Gideon really is responsible for Wyatt turning evil, Leo might ask that question in an attempt to still see Gideon as a good guy that isn't trying to kill his son.
NicoleR85 chapter 31 . 9/5
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next part. Please update soon.
NicoleR85 chapter 30 . 9/2
ElizabethianLove chapter 29 . 8/31
This is an amazing story and I can’t wait to see how the Halliwell family deals with all these revelations.
NicoleR85 chapter 29 . 8/30
Another great update.
Great story.
Great story.
NicoleR85 chapter 28 . 8/27
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Lilian chapter 28 . 8/27