Reviews for Distant thunder
bffimagine chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Ne, Omi-chu, Kenken is a little far gone...
Animegoil chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*cries* *um, not really, but it was really sad*

Wow. Talk about a love... er... quadrilateral. Friggin screw, this was ... the most interesting thing to think about i've read in a while. it took me a sec to figure out exactly what it meant, and it's so sad, for ALL of them... I like how you did this from Omi's POV too, because that worked very well. *huggles all four* I liked how mature and understand and just... morally straight you made Omi, and how... well, you portrayed Aya as being simply and completely in love. ANd it's so sad for Ken! Wow, I wish I could take this and run wiht it, it would be the most confusing, tortourous angst romance ever... *shudders at the thought* Wow. Wow. I seriously like this cause of all the implications in it...

*very impressed*
Zeto chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Thank you Omi! You understand the things Ken-ken's going through. Sometimes, I hate Yohji too. He *doesn't* deserve Aya's love. Poor Ken-ken. Poor Omi.
annakas chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Oh Omis one was a surprise. though it made me sad that he wanted Yohji dead. The ending was a surprise.
Einstein Ami chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
How sweet! I love this pairing, it's so cute. Keep up the great writing!

Ami-chan
Felflowne chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Aw! So sweet with a hint of bitterness. Man, that was good.
EdenEight chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
POV fics were never really my thing, I never find myself writing thembut you really do a wonderful job. Your descriptions are incredibly to the point so you can relate, and your endings stop at a short, sweet, precise note. Your a wonderful addition to
Karyx chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
That was so bittersweet and well written. I'll have to go and read the other two fics as well. Thank you for contributing something this good to this fandom.
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
aw, so sweet
Jenny or Vault 713 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
aw...*sniff sniff* thats really sad, poor love triangle going on! I feel bad for kEn and Omi, aw! But hes right Ken is pretty, lol. This was very nice ficlet and i think it should have a continuation! It was great, good job!
FireKat chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
;_; it's just so sad! poor kenken! poor omi! WHA! but it is an excelent story as always - nothing less from the great misura _