Reviews for The Convention
Neko Kirei chapter 57 . 4/20/2019
(I have a account in FFnet, but I'm in my mobile and I can't login)
(French girl - sorry for mistakes)
I really love this fanfiction. It's so romantic. I read it after reading your other story with Clara and John Allan "The Doctor" Smith as a speaker in a university and his student. This one is romantic too and I really love read both.
If you are other fanfictions like that, I really love to read them.
Neko-chan loves.
Neko kiisss
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 57 . 9/30/2018
Yes to a Christmas epilogue! Just want to say congrats on your first story. I enjoyed it very much.
Free2BMe1 chapter 57 . 9/28/2018
Bravo! Thank you so much for this delightful story. I've enjoyed every word and would love to read a sequel if you choose to write on. In the meantime, I look forward to reading more of you work. Congratulations on a great story!
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 55 . 9/14/2018
Nice fluffy chapter. And they found their new home to start a life together. Sweet!
Lea1985 chapter 55 . 9/13/2018
Good chapter
Guest chapter 54 . 9/10/2018
Hey don't keep us hanging. lol
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 54 . 9/3/2018
I don't think River is gone yet. She's still up to something. This email and chapter is anti climatic.
Free2BMe1 chapter 54 . 9/3/2018
I don’t know. Her words in the email don’t really match what she said on the phone. I don’t believe she’s done. Great chapter.
Lea1985 chapter 54 . 9/3/2018
Great chapter
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 53 . 8/30/2018
Thanks for Missy the way you did. Perfect! Uh oh on the cliffhanger. I may not like River that much but I hope someone stops her before anyone gets seriously hurt.
Lea1985 chapter 53 . 8/30/2018
Great chapter !
bpicard9 chapter 53 . 8/30/2018
you are queen of the cliffhangers. please update soon
Free2BMe1 chapter 52 . 8/28/2018
Oh dear. I'm sure Clara is right about this event. I fear this was all a River setup and someone was recording everything. Hope I'm wrong ...
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 52 . 8/26/2018
Ah so River schemed her way to get John back via one of the execs. Not good. Time he gets a restraining order. Does that exec know they were manipulated?
Jael73 chapter 52 . 8/26/2018
Gah! So we’ll written! Please hurry!