Reviews for The Wolf Lord
geekymom chapter 30 . 10/15
Wonderful chapter!
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 30 . 10/15
This was great. The Carrow twins are rarely used as possible pairings for Harry so this is very nice to see. I’d love to see HarryxHestiaxKatie as the end pairing but I’m sire it’s not gonna happen. Keep up the great work
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 30 . 10/14
Awesome Chapter!
Great chapter 29 . 10/9
I think James just had a little heart attack... Anyway, I love it! Looking forward to more!
thedude19859 chapter 29 . 10/8
really liking this story so far can't wait till the next update
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 29 . 10/1
Awesome and interesting chapter!
1529 chapter 29 . 9/30
Overall a good chapter, but the 'blackout' seemed pretty contrived... if he had had to be pulled off of Malfoy to keep from beating him to death it might be reasonable, but this was not that kind of a situation.

The approach by Hestia also doesn't make sense after that incident... the Slytherins that want him to back them simply stood by and did nothing to support him... that isn't very ambitious or cunning... very few people are going to go out on a limb for you unless they think they owe you something and those Slytherins just showed that they won't help him out. We're they trying to Toronto their own chances?

Overall a good story, but some plot holes here that interrupted the story a bit.

Thanks for writing.
geekymom chapter 29 . 9/30
Awesome chapter!
shugokage chapter 29 . 9/29
Definitely an interesting chapter and great scene!
therealrane chapter 29 . 9/29
interesting!
Kergio chapter 28 . 9/27
really enjoying the story so far and looking forward to more.
Great chapter 28 . 9/11
Oh, they did find Princess! I was wondering what would happen after last chapter (half-expected another Dementor attack or something). And now they consider the possibility of Peter being alive. You know, if this situation happened to me (prove someone innocent) I would first confirm the sources (aka track down the Daily Prophet article to confirm the photo/story). Then I would find a new source of information (aka use James' information network to find out everything that the Weasleys say about "Scabber", or ask McGonagall some info). Anyway, this is looking good. Looking forward to more!

PS I think Black can say rat, because of its meaning of traitor/spy instead of the animal.
therealrane chapter 28 . 9/9
a very interesting chapter
shugokage chapter 28 . 9/9
Good job on this chapter!
Love4lupinalways chapter 3 . 9/9
I'm intrigued by this idea, but the writing needs work. There are a lot of typos scattered around, and some parts seem like you're reaching for "smart" words, and all they really don't throw off the rhythym. You need a beta or someone to proofread this, the errors are distracting. You're missing punctuation and natural pauses. It reads like you're trying too hard.

I really do like the idea and I think this could be really good if it were cleaned up a bit. Your transitions are jerky and the writing is clunky- you jump person to person quickly and you need to work on your transitions.