Reviews for A Modern Day Fairy Tale
ClaceLover08 chapter 56 . 12/3
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have a Beautiful daughter named Charlotte
MyHanselskede0981 chapter 56 . 7/13
Hi, there! This is the same reader who asked for the blog site earlier today. I loved this story. Your Alice character... I have never read an Alice as evil as this one. At least, in human form. Charlie having Parkinson's gave me scare because I thought he would pass away, but I'm happy to see that he didn't and that he found the love he deserved. I have personal life experience with mental and verbal abuse and I appreciate the effort in establishing boundaries between Alice and Bella. While, yes, Alice did go through a difficult time without her mother, taking it out on her sister and her sick father was a low blow. I am glad that she found gentle Jasper and a new relationship. Though her relationship with her sister will never be the same, they still have each other.

Including Rosalie's assault was important, I think. Some stories take it out completely and I find that, for lack of a better word, hurtful. Yes, rape is not a subject most like to discuss. Unfortunately, it does happen to both men and women and cutting it out is not going to make awareness for this subject to go up. It needs to be spoken about, just as much as mental illness.

I also related with the rift created by Esme losing faith in Bella and breaking her self-confidence. To think you have someone on your side and then to lose them in that way? That's terrible. I'm glad they talked it out, though.

I have two other stories of yours that caught my eye and I'm going to start reading them after I post this review. Usually, I don't know what to say but this story meant a lot and actually showed me a few things, believe or not. Thank you for this story. 3
irelandk chapter 56 . 5/21
li-spar1 chapter 53 . 3/23
I understand that Emmett was hurt too, but I'm ashamed of him and the way he acted after what happened to Rose. He was out having sex with random girls and getting drunk and high while she just just struggling to survive. He can say he didn't know what to do and couldn't find her all he wants, but all he had to do was ask Masen for help and she could have been found as easily as she was when he did ask for help. If I was Rose I might could be his friend, but anything more wouldn't be happening. I hope they both find someone else to be able to love.
L-Anne Cullen chapter 3 . 12/18/2021
Throw the pixi bitch off the Empire State Building and see if she can fly... Lol
L-Anne Cullen chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
Gevalia... My favorite coffee! Hahaha love it
Adriu chapter 56 . 12/12/2021
Muy bonita la historia, que bueno que no mataste a nadie.
Gracias por compartirla.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador.
Adriu
BrooksDonnie chapter 22 . 8/8/2021
AND you lost me… Alice obviously needs help and she’s still in high school…
beachblonde2244 chapter 56 . 7/31/2021
Such a beautiful story! As always, I love your writing style and the way you paint a picture as you read.
Northwest Star chapter 56 . 6/23/2021
So adorable!
Northwest Star chapter 34 . 6/22/2021
Highly doubt it would have been 2020... amazing as always, even though I’ve read this around 6 times
claudiahernandez chapter 56 . 6/13/2021
muchas gracias siempre me ha gustado la realeza lo traduje con google muy linda historia con drama general no solo con una perra entrometiendose entre nuestros protagonistas gracias y bendiciones
Whitewolff1172 chapter 56 . 5/25/2021
This story was absolutely beautiful. A true love story!

Thank you for sharing with us...
Whitewolff1172 chapter 53 . 5/25/2021
Beautiful!
Whitewolff1172 chapter 52 . 5/24/2021
I liked the way Bella did that. It's time Alice to grow up.
4,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »