Reviews for (un)heralded
RainEStar3 chapter 12 . 6/16
I'm with Saito on morning shifts. Work until 2 in the morning? I gotchya. Work at 6 in the morning? You got the wrong guy. Politics is a pickle, and one that must be done when all involved parties are running on at least 80% mental capacity.
RainEStar3 chapter 10 . 6/13
I'm so very late coming back to this. To clarify my review on Ch 7: The fight scene with the Alpha felt a bit muddled compared to the pretty good fight scenes you've shown in the rest of this story. Can't exactly describe the specifics, it was just harder for me to picture what was happening to who.
But overall, you're doing a great job with this. Such a likable protagonist, and while he has the Charisma of a normal MC, the way he uses it appeal to me more. Plus he's not brokenly OP. Can't say I dislike Kirito, but that level of OPness hurts 90% of characters.
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 5/29
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies and deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short..
flo463 chapter 10 . 5/20
usually, I dislike fanfictions / crossovers or an Oc replaces the hero of a serie (Sao, Highschool Dxd, Familiar Of Zero,...)
this fanfiction is incrédule and so well written that I want to ignore.
although I regret Kirito's absence (which is the main reason why I like Sao, whatever you can say or blame him) I would continue to keep an eye on this fanfic
RainEStar3 chapter 9 . 5/8
Don't worry finals come before anything. Your readers will live.
I like how this seems to be the "search and rescue" group of Aincrad. Brings the story to much different places than the traditional "OP monster-slaying heroes" group I'm used to seeing. And despite the circumstances being somewhat similar and a bit clichéd at times, I'm not bored reading any of this. Good luck on your finals!
RainEStar3 chapter 7 . 5/7
Wow this is lacking in reviews. I'm liking the story, but this chapter was confusing to read. I'm not quite sure what happened here.
S10MC2015 chapter 5 . 4/1
Great rewrite! Just asking is there going to be any plot differentces to the original?
DayDreamer666 chapter 2 . 3/14
I have to say your writing has improved a lot since you first started this story. I am also very happy about the size of the chapters XD

Other than that I enjoy how the main characters are acting. It feels like you have a much better grip on them and what you want to do with them. Good luck with re-writing as it takes a lot of effort for a theme like this one.

See you next chapter!