Reviews for (un)heralded
RainEStar3 chapter 15 . 7/22
Rescue missions never get old eh? It's almost saving Princess Peach over and over again... except, ya know, no respawns.
Arc almost over? Good to hear. Not that this arc was bad, but I'm looking forward to see the situation change.
RainEStar3 chapter 12 . 6/16
I'm with Saito on morning shifts. Work until 2 in the morning? I gotchya. Work at 6 in the morning? You got the wrong guy. Politics is a pickle, and one that must be done when all involved parties are running on at least 80% mental capacity.
RainEStar3 chapter 10 . 6/13
I'm so very late coming back to this. To clarify my review on Ch 7: The fight scene with the Alpha felt a bit muddled compared to the pretty good fight scenes you've shown in the rest of this story. Can't exactly describe the specifics, it was just harder for me to picture what was happening to who.
But overall, you're doing a great job with this. Such a likable protagonist, and while he has the Charisma of a normal MC, the way he uses it appeal to me more. Plus he's not brokenly OP. Can't say I dislike Kirito, but that level of OPness hurts 90% of characters.
flo463 chapter 10 . 5/20
usually, I dislike fanfictions / crossovers or an Oc replaces the hero of a serie (Sao, Highschool Dxd, Familiar Of Zero,...)
this fanfiction is incrédule and so well written that I want to ignore.
although I regret Kirito's absence (which is the main reason why I like Sao, whatever you can say or blame him) I would continue to keep an eye on this fanfic
RainEStar3 chapter 9 . 5/8
Don't worry finals come before anything. Your readers will live.
I like how this seems to be the "search and rescue" group of Aincrad. Brings the story to much different places than the traditional "OP monster-slaying heroes" group I'm used to seeing. And despite the circumstances being somewhat similar and a bit clichéd at times, I'm not bored reading any of this. Good luck on your finals!
RainEStar3 chapter 7 . 5/7
Wow this is lacking in reviews. I'm liking the story, but this chapter was confusing to read. I'm not quite sure what happened here.
S10MC2015 chapter 5 . 4/1
Great rewrite! Just asking is there going to be any plot differentces to the original?
DayDreamer666 chapter 2 . 3/14
I have to say your writing has improved a lot since you first started this story. I am also very happy about the size of the chapters XD

Other than that I enjoy how the main characters are acting. It feels like you have a much better grip on them and what you want to do with them. Good luck with re-writing as it takes a lot of effort for a theme like this one.

See you next chapter!