Reviews for The Only One
Elvellon chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story. I love how you incorporated the two peices of first-person experiences. However, I must point out that Legolas' house doesn't have any windows. He lives in his father's underground halls of stone. All in all, great story :)
Anastasia Who chapter 6 . 9/8/2003
How could you kill her? Poor, poor Legolas. How could you be so mean to him like that. He just returned from battle, weary and hurt and then he doesn't even get to talk with Ghilane one last time. *sniff* so sad, but it was a good story. I'm putting it on my fav list.
Anastasia Who chapter 5 . 9/8/2003
I am enjoying this. Ghilane better be okay, though. Great story.
charmed chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
hi! Very drama lah!

the ending was very abrupt, maybe you should have elaborated a bit...i think its very descriptive...evokes alot of feeling(kinda)...dunno what to say...very sad...
cagedphoenix chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
That's it? I find a sweet, awesome story without legomance/legotorture/legobeatenupbydad and it's only six chappies long! grr...i loved the story. oh, thanks for reviewing mine. no, i don't think your reviews are crazy. i enjoyed them all, even the two-word one. i should update don't have an email listed, so i couldn't send you a form "thank you" email. oh well. i think your story is really sweet (i really loved the last two chappies), and i hope to see more of your stuff.

Keep at it:).
ElvenSoul chapter 6 . 6/18/2003
*screams* AH!

YOU KILLED HER! could she die? So innocent? So young? NO! Ghilane!

Phew, that was TOTALLY unexpected. Poor Legolas...and Ghilane. She deserved the lovely marble birds at her grave...(or rather, life...)

This should have been a tragedy, I think...but well done on such a sweet (and sad) story. Very good.

Alida-Fruit chapter 6 . 6/18/2003

Ok... now there was an end I did not see coming. Here I thought it was going to be a happy reunion for an end and then this. Wow... very sad and a powerful end. Poor Legolas, and he was not there to be with her as she passed on. Very emotional. I really liked it even though it was heart wrenching.

A very good story and I hope to read more from you in the future.

Alida-Fruit chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
Well, I hope they leave Legolas keep the little girl and try not to seperate them anymore... are you going to do sequels to this as the girl grows? I would be interested in reading future stories if you wrote them. _

I look forward to the epilogue!

Alida-Fruit chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
I love the way you write the child. She is just too cute. I don't blame Legolas for feeling protective about her because I am feeling protective over her too. She was a sweetie! _

This story has me intrigued. I want more! _~

Hope you update soon.

ElvenSoul chapter 4 . 6/7/2003
Wow! This is great! Ghilane is so sweet...I'm really bad at reviewing, sorry!

Long chapters nice chapters! LOL well in this case, it's true!

Please please PLEASE update soon! This is VERY good so far!
Aithne chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
How sweet. Ghilane is so childlike and innocent, you can't help but feel sorry for her when Legolas announces his departure.

PLEASE make your chapters longer! I have to agree with LotR Fan...the chapters need to be longer, with more substance. You could have fit the past 3 chapters into one. Other than that, I really enjoy your story. It is original and intriguing, and I can't wait to see in what direction this story is going.

Update soon, Mellonin!

LotR Fan chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Your story is not bad...actually, its very good and I'm very intrigued by the plot. I like it alot, actually. So...that said, I only have one tiny, small, complaint. Its just a personal thing really, something that really irks me, especially on this site...your chapters are WAY WAY too short. You don't even get anything accomplished in each chapter. Its a waste of a post, if you ask me. Here's a bit of advise...accomplish something in your chapters, make them longer. Don't just draw out the same old thing for 3 chapters. Finish the goal, end the chapter. Come up with a new goal for the characters, complete that goal in the next chapter. And so on. You can't just go:

Chapter 1: Girl got sick. Legolas finds her.

Chapter 2: Girl still sick, still in Legolas's arms.

Chapter 3: Still in Legolas's arms, still sick.

Chapter 4: Getting better. Legolas has put her down now.

See, drawn out for four chapters. Anyway, like I said, I really do like this story.
lulu bell chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
Emerald Griffin chapter 4 . 5/27/2003
Nice! Continue...please? Hey! It's not a romance! I love it already! *wide grin*
Austro Greenleaf chapter 4 . 5/11/2003