Reviews for Harry Potter and Libromancy
This was a good story.
Thanks for sharing it.
Chris Fox chapter 14 . 8/5/2023
I really enjoyed this story, could do with more description of lemons but besides that the story was fantastic... I've never read the other story they pretty much take over, but I really enjoyed the characters and the idea of going into books and pulling things out of books is amazing! The progress though out the book is worked well, its not to slow or to fast and I really like that about the story.
geenakmom chapter 14 . 5/3/2023
Great story!
StarFlower-Ink chapter 11 . 1/29/2023
I have a question, and it’s entirely possible you mentioned this and I missed it, but on the issue of duplicating items pulled from books, most bookstores carry many copies of one book in their stock. To get another, say, gender changing belt, couldn’t Harry just use multiple copies of the same book so that once one gets charred, he has another? Thanks for satisfying my curiosity!
KratostheLycan chapter 5 . 10/21/2022
Wasn't a fan of the Lily part
Gt Porter chapter 14 . 10/13/2022
Waw that was a grate read. Hadn't even herd of the ability or its origins until I stumbled onto this story.

Also bonus points for finishing. It's so sad when a story this good gets dropped.

Ok now that I've covered the pros, I'll try a bit of critiquing. Really not much I can think of but looking back the section with the monster girl trainer health check felt like a bit of a missed opportunity.

While I get why you put that in there as it sort of helped corrupt Harry in a semi naturel way, registering him as a trainer and not going back to do anything with it felt like a bad move even for a ten-year-old.

The following chapters all had him dungeon colling and trying and falling to sneak around boss battles which could have been so much easier with the backup of a monster girl or three who from what info you gave us are strong and fight in tournaments when they're not doing the tango with their trainers.

So yeah, a bit of a wasted rescores if you ask me.
LeoniusDong chapter 12 . 10/7/2022
Well, a certainly interesting crack fic. You break every barrier for your kinky taste. One things I concerned was the age of Harry and Hermione, they're only 11. Not mature enough for Harry to have sex. Unless you make him drink aging potion. So you should let them gain more age that will make everything simple!
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 14 . 5/10/2022
Interesting fic, though with all the side stories i couldn't follow that well as i don't know them
Luke Dragneel chapter 11 . 5/9/2022
This is definitely a crazy, wacky, ride of a story that is just as fun to read as it is to imagine what possible scenarios might have spawned from different decisions. Honestly Harry's Libriomancy sounds more like an interesting mix of Libriomancy and Control Freak's remote/power to jump into media. Which is frankly how I always imagined Libriomancy to work before I found Libriomancer. Both have an excellent set of powers with proper limitations even if this version is "OP please don't nerf" levels. Which honestly makes sense in that most Libriomancers from the aforementioned book series are basically Squibs or near-Squibs in terms of magical power, so an actual wizard should have far stronger/more potent talents/ability with Libriomancy.

Literally the most useful thing a canonical Libriomancer should grab from a book would be the ring of sustenance from a D&D book. Pull just that out and spend the next week of down time eating while wearing the ring and you're golden. You would no longer have to worry about the nasty side effect that puts you off from eating, while a ring of Regeneration would take care of the toll it takes on the body.

I would also like to point out that real life humans have made literal floating islands using junk(one guy make his out of plastic bottles stuffed into bags, lashed onto wooden pallets, covered in good amount of sand, with mangrove seedlings planted in the sand. Mangroves grow rapidly, as saltwater/freshwater tolerant, and shed leaves that can be converted into soil for other less saltwater tolerant plants to build off of) work, so I could easily see wizards turning places like the great garbage patches in the ocean into workable floating landmasses that can hold a great number of individuals or make them without the junk.
HellsMaji chapter 12 . 2/23/2022
Wow.. all of that was only possible because of Harry, and every single fucking one of them abandoned him so they could stay there for ten years. If I was him, I'd write them off and never go in that book again. Or at least go in some book on his own adventures where time passes quicker than in the real world.
HellsMaji chapter 11 . 2/22/2022
Why hasn't there been any more mention of the pocket dimension house? Harry had to go and watch his girlfriend have sex with his mom to get it, and they've never used it once.
Talon5Krrde chapter 14 . 2/21/2022
I would really like a book two where Harry lands on Mandalore or something like that.
Khatix chapter 14 . 1/29/2022
Love the fic, wish there were more Libromancy fics out there for Harry Potter.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 1/24/2022
It’s really gross that you’re writing about preteens having sex. And making him enter hentai books is such a stretch. I find it doubtful that 1980s Surrey England had adult versions of those books available.
It’s just a way for you to write smut about kids.
fvdv123 chapter 14 . 1/19/2022