Reviews for Harry Potter and Libromancy
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2018
Nice job. I liked how you retconned Harry into the Wheel of Time adventure.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2018
Amazing story with minor crossovers, just came upon this on Best new(1 month) fanfiction Harry potter stories
Blade of Iron chapter 14 . 3/19/2018
awesome lsd acid trip of a story.
Stonerguy420 chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
its really creepy that they are 11 you should have amped up the ages to at least 15 or 16 if you adding all this secual content.
user51s2r chapter 14 . 3/19/2018
This was an awesome story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
user51s2r chapter 4 . 3/18/2018
This story is a lot of fun. The writing style is pretty easy on the eyes and mind also.
Bibonn chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
I was curious as to the premise of this fic but after experiencing a few chapters... this is awful. This is literally just poorly done smut. Some other reviewer mentioned suspension of disbelief or something... but that comes into play the moment Harry just finds a magic book that gives him power. Was it just waiting there for someone to find? What's the deal? The story suffers more from poorly thought out advancement than the actual smut (which is also poorly done.)

Speaking of the smut in this story, what the hell? You have ten and eleven year old children going through a bunch of shit. That's gross. And the fact that you have every character ignore the fact and go, "ah man I wanna go at it with that lil' Potter" is messed up. I'm assuming that the reason you have Loliblade be a thing is that you like loli's. Stop trying to act out your depraved fsntasies.
williamsim chapter 14 . 3/18/2018
Awesome and weird story thank you for writing
duskglow chapter 8 . 3/18/2018
On the plus side, this story is utterly unique which is why I read as far as I did. I don't think there's anything like it in all of fanfiction.

On the minus side, this is a very squickly story, went to sex far too quickly and with people far too young, and now you're falling into the classic trap of just adding more characters when you run out of ideas. So well done on the idea, but the execution is not great.
vkg313 chapter 2 . 3/18/2018
As I read this, I just want to say that the meeting with Hermoine feels both cliche and forced. Like you just wanted her to be in the story, and Harry's friend/future lover, so bam, there she is.

Also, I don't like how Harry just gives her a bunch of stuff on the first meeting. People dont just give others valuable magical items.
ak chapter 14 . 3/16/2018
bonne fic!
DesertSandBox chapter 14 . 3/16/2018
Darn sucks that this story is done but I enjoyed it very much
Thundergil chapter 14 . 3/16/2018
This story was great please do a sequal.
Hikari Nova chapter 14 . 3/16/2018
will this be getting a sequel? it was fun to read :)
said.towers chapter 14 . 3/16/2018