Reviews for Harry Potter and Libromancy
PrinceWeirdo chapter 14 . 4/21/2021
Damn... One of the fastest Voldy hunting I ever read... Anyway, thank you for the great but short stories... I love this cheat although its not being exploit much... Or rather the range of books you could use and the way he used it... Seriously, the Artucus plan really are a shock to me yet its purely nonsense to me also. Maybe because I'm not as eager as Artucus to rebuild the wizarding world... Anyway, thank you again for the fanfiction. Too short, but I enjoy it. I love the cheat by the way..
PrinceWeirdo chapter 12 . 4/21/2021
Damn... Talk about dedication of Artucus... And loneliness of Harry... Abd the effort they put in this book...
PrinceWeirdo chapter 10 . 4/21/2021
So Anna and Beth knows about their true origins already? And why did he didn't just go to any superpower book and take their stuff? More powerful stuff..
PrinceWeirdo chapter 8 . 4/21/2021
I'm curious.. Didn't Potter had alot of properties and wealth? Manor, mansion? Why did they fix the darn small cottage? And didn't black also had alot of properties? Why didn't they stay there?
PrinceWeirdo chapter 7 . 4/21/2021
I don't get why they still want to do cyoa and take that character?..
PrinceWeirdo chapter 5 . 4/21/2021
Great godson he is...
PrinceWeirdo chapter 2 . 4/21/2021
This is so fucked up that I would pick this AU world to reincarnated rather than normal Canon... Fuck, reincarnated here would makes me... I don't want to say it out loud.. Sigh...
PrinceWeirdo chapter 1 . 4/20/2021
I had keep this for a long time in my library list and I regret not reading it. From the title, I thought Harry would be some guy who luckily had isekai into dead Harry body in cupboard and had libriomancer power that a bit boring. But when I start reading on how he basically training inside adult version of book, I regret not reading it earlier.. A kid that train in all sort of adult version of children book and games is deserving my respect.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2021
Awesome i just wish it continued on exploring more worlds and change the story of more books :)
duskglow chapter 14 . 2/23/2021
okay. Harry finds his way into books. immediately puls Hermione in with him, brings his parents to life, turns everyone and their brother into half naked thirteen year old girls... and THEN it gets weird.

second weirdest fanfic I've ever read.
morcheller chapter 14 . 2/17/2021
Great story! I'd love to find more like it.
My only problem was relating to parts of chapters 11, 12, & 13. Not to complain too much, they were well told it's simply that they were not a part of the storyline I like to read.
morcheller chapter 11 . 2/17/2021
Fifty years ago and more, I read two novels entitled "Well of The Worlds". One written by Henry Kuttner, the other by Lewis Padgett. Sadly, I don't remember the plot of either and maybe, I'll pull them off the shelf, dust them off and read them again.
I've also found references to an RPG called "Well of Worlds" and am guessing this is what you are referencing. I love this story but, a few foot notes would come in handy so we can relate better to the details of the story.
jcizzle98 chapter 14 . 1/15/2021
Great fic I loved it I finished this in a day I'm definitely going to be reading this again in the future thanks for writing it.
jcizzle98 chapter 2 . 1/15/2021
Omg I absolutely love his fic
Kyle chapter 14 . 1/10/2021
I wish you could make a sequel of him going into more book worlds and getting more abilities and etc. Especially Eragon, it'd be cool if he could go into movies.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »