Reviews for Blind Affection
Noppoh chapter 1 . 6/20
Another wonderful story! Lilly sure is vindictive, and both Ron and Harry idiots. Harry is paranoia on top. Colorful characters you wrote ;). Luna! I'm forgetting Luna. She's perfect!
I loved how Severus was caring for Hermione and how he protected her from the Death Eaters. You have a thing for cat Minerva, right? Or is it a coincidence that I read two stories in a row with her in it? Anyway, I love cat Minerva as well :D
Lucyole chapter 1 . 5/29
Interesting and sweet I liked it it is good but when Lilly turned Severus into a kelpie who was teaching Potions then.
lia.a.karas chapter 1 . 5/23
No spiders in this one. Very good
Anonymous Fan chapter 1 . 5/22
Awww, how sweet. I really enjoyed this one. Thank you for sharing with us. :)
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 4/15
How can see look at him if she is BLIND AND HE KNOWS SHE IS BLIND ? What did Bella mean about her giving eyes to hermione that can can never use ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 4/15
Hermione is blind as in she can't see ? What happened to her ? Can it be cured?
worrywart chapter 1 . 3/26
How could I not like one of your stories!? I adore the way you make sound affects into words, how you really make me believe that whatever animal/form you make SS and HG into are truly real. Another keeper story!
Zedoc chapter 1 . 3/19
No spiders in this story, I’m shocked !

Love it lol
Ardentlyadmired chapter 1 . 3/10
Loved it! It was very different and sad at the beginning but so sweet in the end. Thanks for sharing!
bakersplus1 chapter 1 . 3/9
Glorious! So descriptive and fun. Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing! Love to your betas too!
ayeshalestradi chapter 1 . 3/8
An interesting and really enjoyable story! Thanks for sharing this with us
cszolee chapter 1 . 3/7
bookwyrm75 chapter 1 . 3/6
Thank you for such a lovely whimsical tale.
reneelovessnape chapter 1 . 3/5
So original, and beautifully written!
You're stories are always full of pleasant surprises.

Thank you for sharing.