Reviews for Unibrow
Shennentel chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
i think that exactly the way he would have reacted too
sesskag87 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
that was cute and i think thats what his reaction would be because arnold isnt shallow.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I NEVER thought there'd be a fic about Hey Arnold

XP

I loved that show when I was little

good job tho
Gena chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
lol that was great
lightbird chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was such a cool fic. I like your take on the unibrow situation and how Arnold would react.
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I agree with you, 100 percent.
Ellie chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Hey, that's very sweet!

I love:“I got bored and there were tweezers." Heh heh
Poptart chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
VERY cute! :) *pats author on the back*
beady chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I agree with you. And i think helga would just look wierd w/o her unibrow. your story rocks!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I really liked it I'm sure Arnold truely did and will act that way if something like thay happened. I really think that it reflected Arnold's true self.

See Ya!

_

Mic Mic
wyldheart chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Wow... fantastic story. You were right, I think this is how Arnold really would react- I only wish there were more people like that around, you know? :)
Sprinkles1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Cute.
beckie13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
aw! i wish all boys where as nice as the arnold in your story.

unfortunately there not and thats why i havent got a boy friend.:(
Iris Violetta chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Verryy nice, dahlin'! When I saw the story, I clicked on it, and hoped to god that it wouldn't involve Arnold suddenly falling in love with Helga just because she tweezed her eyebrows. I mean, it's so superficial when that happens, and just plain sad. Any story that has that definitely does not keep Arnold's best trait, to see the person for what they are on the inside. "The inside, not the outside, the inside, not the outside, ya listening Arnold? It's the inside, not the outside." Just as his grandpa told him. Anyways, that was a magnificent story, and you wrote it brilliantly. Keep on writing!

-Iris