Reviews for under leaves so green
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2019
I hope you get that inspiration!
KarasunoCrows chapter 17 . 10/11/2019
Hey! I love this story! Hope everything is well and that you'll finish it sometime!
Melime14 chapter 17 . 5/17/2019
I love this story! You have brilliantly sucked me into it. I am a little disappointed that it hasn't been updated in almost a year, but i will follow it in case you update sometime soon. I really hope that is the case.
jae trinity chapter 17 . 1/5/2019
Oh my goodness, can I just start off by saying that I'm absolutely in love with this story? You've done such an amazing job so far in the storyline and the writing that I LOVE IT. Also, how in the world does this story not have nearly the amount of recognition it deserves? Honestly, you've done such a good job.

In any case, keep up the great work and I look forward to reading the next update :)
IMaren chapter 17 . 11/14/2018
Im missing this.
Scarletisme chapter 17 . 10/8/2018
hey, can you write the next chapter? I know that school has started and work too, so you might be busy. so take your time and do what you have to do, and in your free time write please...
love,
Scarletisme
PjtheDJ chapter 16 . 8/17/2018
Omg GABRIEL AGRESTE IS AN ADRIENETTE SHIPPER!
Arilior chapter 17 . 7/26/2018
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I am loving this fic so far and can't wait to read more, but you're KILLING ME! I totally agree that there is no perfect reveal, but I find myself yelling at my screen for Adrien to just do it! Honestly, keep up the amazing work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2018
(Deep sigh of satisfaction) I love this fic
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2018
Go plagg! Is it weird to be slightly attracted to a cat-fairy? I mean more so than being very attracted to a cat superhero? Yes? Never mind then.
amillionconstellations chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
Perfection waiting for the reveal
activeretro chapter 17 . 7/17/2018
The length of your chapters and the quality of your writing more than make up for the wait between updates. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this beautiful story.
CupCakeAwesomeness chapter 17 . 7/17/2018
I LOVE IT
Everything about this chapter is so perfect although now I’m really scared Marinette won’t tell Adrien she’s Ladybug after he tells her
Hope you update soon xx
LivininCorsets chapter 17 . 7/17/2018
In this sort of situation, it seems like the best course of action would be from having no choice but to reveal- like an Akuma or an actual terrorist attack and one of them says he transformation phrase first to get the other out of a very dangerous situation that would kill them both if there was any hesitation. Doubt that’s where this story will go...but it’s there
Agueste chapter 17 . 7/17/2018