Reviews for Child Borne of Spring
RollsOffTheTongue chapter 13 . 3/21/2020
Welcome back and stay healthy!
Oolongia chapter 13 . 3/21/2020
Wowwww~ this was so good! Her character is awesome even tho thas what dan o turned her into! I’m super excited for the next update , I’m assuming this came out because of your time in quarantine so I hope you ban out another chapter we can all enjoy :) thanks for the update!
seraphina987 chapter 13 . 3/21/2020
Thanks for the update
Kyprioth chapter 13 . 3/21/2020
Thanks for the treat! I love Haruko, she's like Luna Lovegood given ninja form.
May the muses favor you,
- Kip
DrippySpaff chapter 13 . 3/21/2020
Ahh, feels good to be back
ACasualHuman chapter 13 . 3/21/2020
Me receiving the notificationscreams*

Me reading the A/Nscreams more*

Me reading the cliffhangerscreams even louder*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
It's a good thing this died.

So aggressively sentimental and stuck in its own head that I couldn't make it past a single chapter. I suppose the author getting to twelve is worthy of praise. Literally all you had to do was name the self-insert (And isn't that a can of worms if the character is supposed to reflect the writer.) something honest that reflect Kishimoto's naming sense to have a good premise. "Dude prostitution lmao."

tl;dr: not good
Wingdings13 chapter 9 . 3/1/2020
AzureLazuli chapter 12 . 2/25/2020
I'm so, so relieved that Haruko is finally taking action against Danzo. :D
azaneti chapter 12 . 2/22/2020
The witch is dead? or almost! I can think of almost no one who deserves the yellow flash out for their life more than Danzou!
Emily chapter 12 . 1/28/2020
I love this story so much! The way you write about grooming and identity is incredibly engaging. I especially love how you’ve characterized Gai and Dai—they’re both lovely. I also really enjoy how you show characters caring in different ways: Kakashi trying to pay forward the kindness that was showed to him, Minato attempting to take down a giant treasonous underground army, Gai softly but sternly letting his sister know that he wants to take care of her as much as she takes care of him, and tons of other examples. Thanks for writing and sharing your work!
Lila Dunmare chapter 12 . 1/18/2020
I'm so glad she broke Danzo's spell ! I hope to see his end and I hope to see a little bit of Kakashi/Haruko later on ! His reactions are just too cute xD
geme1 chapter 12 . 12/15/2019
Que te puedo decir... En verdad llore mucho cuando ella se rompió, espero que pueda hacer un cambio al respecto y gracias.
The Queen of All Demons chapter 9 . 12/4/2019
Goddammit as much as i love this story I'm not gonna finish it. It just feels so dang real and emotional the way i read it, that it just makes me sad. It's a wonderfully written story. About a girl reincarnated into a cruel world, turning that cute, ironic, little girl into an internally warring husk of a child soldier. It's unlike any other reincarnation Naruto story because this little girl isn't even aware (or it just doesn't feel like she is from my point of view) that she's been manipulated, she's been molded into a useful thing for bastards like Danzo. It's heart wrenchingly sad to read how a child's innocence was taken away, all the while she was completely unaware they'd use her prodigal skills against her. It's an amazing story.
gatogirl1 chapter 12 . 11/23/2019
Oh man, the tension and excitement! I’m excited she’s broken free, but so nervous for plans to stop Danzo! Thanks for writing!
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »