Reviews for Child Borne of Spring
Intellectual909 chapter 13 . 3/9/2021
I think I love this?

Haruko burrowed a spot into my heart, and I'm glad to see that the climax is coming. I hope to see DANZO brought to justice. I'm also bracing myself for heartbreak, surrounding Team 7 and Gai, but whatever gets Danzo down?

I found the scenes with dissociation and the metaphors interesting to read. It made me think about how mental illness can be portrayed. I also appreciated how Haruko's muddled perception also interfered with ours, the readers, despite knowing what Danzo is up to. The way she is finally referring to herself as one person more continuously, now, drives it home.

Seeing the attack on Haruko coming back was also great. I wonder what other connections could be made? I keep thinking to the Nara who identified her.

The way Dau and Danzo are juxtaposed as opposing male authority/"care" figures is quite subtle and heartbreaking. They shaped a large part of her identity, and now she's finally piecing herself together enough to take some control back. That she's furious and wants to take Danzo down herself is the cherry on top.

Minato, Kushina, and Jiraiya have been absolutely iconic this chapter.

Thank you!
CrystalAris chapter 13 . 3/1/2021
Fuck Danzo. Does anyone know the best way to skin that fucker?
JerHat chapter 13 . 2/22/2021
Is not as bad as I thought. Probably because it's not totally slavery. Or at least, the MC wasn't mind boned into a robot. As of this chapter, it's still a decent read. Depends on how bad the author wants to make the next chapters. As long as it's not pointlessly dark/drama then it'll be good. The story seems plausible.
JerHat chapter 8 . 2/22/2021
Always thought MCs getting enslaved was a terrible authors attempt at creating drama. Glad to see I'm still right.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2021
Noooooo, the dangoooooooooooo, I loved that part, but the prostitute party was kind of off putting although I have to admit it did make me laugh quite a bit when she interacted with the Hyuga!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2021
I liked this chapter too, although I’m firmly on the side of the shopkeeper and the clown makeup weirded me out. However the rest of it seems really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
That was really good, I put off this story because, well, female Gai didn’t seem very appealing at first, but after reading it a little it’s not that bad. The hooker part was really out of place though, I’d say put something else there, but it’s up to you I guess.
Petyr Star chapter 13 . 1/27/2021
This good
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 12 . 1/27/2021
Great story, love how you handle the characters. Minato is a favorite of mine.

And I also like your willingness to create a strong character.
Me12 chapter 13 . 1/11/2021
I love your story! The plot is thick and the characters are AMAZING! I hope you continue this!
angelnixx chapter 13 . 1/2/2021
This was so good, and the plot was so interesting. I hope that you continue with this story.
Grace chapter 13 . 12/20/2020
This is soooooo good! I'm begging you to update! I can't take another dropped fanfiction that has made me so happy. The joy I feel reading these fanfictions make me forget my problems and how emotionally drained I am. Reading fanfiction, reading manga, and watching anime lets me travel to a different world. So thank you for the good story I guess.
Bb34 chapter 13 . 11/14/2020
Please update
Bb34 chapter 12 . 11/14/2020
I'm so happy she's getting away from him.
Bb34 chapter 11 . 11/14/2020