Reviews for Child Borne of Spring
Bb34 chapter 8 . 11/14/2020
I hate how she's so brainwashed.
Roaming Wolf chapter 13 . 11/14/2020
This story is very well written! My second favourite right after Sanitize. I'm glad that Haruko finally took off her mask and gets a happy ending.
Buggy chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
How Danzo can do that shit in front of Minato, a future Hokage candidate, is a plothole. A plothole so big, you'd fit a lot of shit in it. Which you essentially did.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2020
For me this chapter ruined it. For all her wisdom and genius showed in ALL of the previous chapters its acc ruining her character for her to be so easily controlled. In all these other chapters she has had an identity and now you are making her out to be a doll.

It doesn't even make any sense tbh Minato wouldn't have let any of this happen as the red flags would be popping all over the place. Its a joke at how forced it is...
Kate9622 chapter 13 . 11/3/2020
I love this story so much, I cant wait to see what happens next!
unknownher chapter 13 . 10/22/2020
Really interested to see where this goes! Read it for the second time now! Finally gai and dai gets some loveee.
paink1ller chapter 13 . 10/18/2020
FUCK

HOW CAN IT STOP THERE I LEGIT JUST PUNCHED MY FUCKING PALM AND NOW IT HURTS WTF JEAJIOFN ADJOGNB OJSED GSXDGHBSXDG
Sydney chapter 13 . 10/1/2020
Love this one! Can’t wait for the next update!
laurenalyse24 chapter 10 . 9/10/2020
when I said “the one that came before” , I meant ‘fade to black’ sorry I’m was excited about reviewing and didn’t word my sentence right.
laurenalyse24 chapter 13 . 9/10/2020
Holy crude! I just binge read this story and the one that came before it! I just have to say that you've done a really good job of keeping me emotionally invested in not only the story but Haruko too. I can’t wait to read more, looking forward to an update! Amazing story!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2020
That was rather cruel, the cliffhanger at the best part, 'ts been so long, I sincerely hope you are not considering putting the fic down. Have read it so many times now. Please update when you can.
Tendotrash21 chapter 13 . 9/4/2020
Live this story and can't wait for them to drag Danzo
TheSlytherdorNinja chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
I love this!
HumbledPotato chapter 13 . 8/21/2020
I’m speechless. I’ve been waiting and it just makes me so happy to see an update for this amazing story :” thank you for the meal. Haruko is such an interesting and well-written character and I’m absolutely living for the fact that Gai and Dai are portrayed like actual people and not just for comic relief. Go Maitos!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2020
This story is amazing. Great ideas and great implementation.
887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »