Reviews for Becoming an Uchiha
Absoluetoh loved it
RougishLady chapter 21 . 1/3
This is just so adorable
Ame Ichiya chapter 19 . 11/29/2019
I love how you portrayed Hinata reminded Sasuke his mother. Like Mikoto and Hinata have so many similarities. Gentle, caring, patience, understanding, calm, soft-spoken and they both have long dark hair. Hinata can be a wife and also a mother to him at the same time. And this is one of the many reasons why I ship sasuhina.
Ame Ichiya chapter 7 . 11/29/2019
Hinata's gentleness and motherly nature is what Sasuke needs in his current state. Sasuke is slowly warming up to her.
Mousquetaire chapter 25 . 10/14/2019
I finally ended your story and you won't believe me but one of my guesses was that Sasuke would break the pact due to Hinata receiving the mark.

Now that the story ended and that Sasuke got out of that shitty situation I have a question I forgot to ask in my last review. I was relinded of it thanks to that sentence: "This was not a situation that outsiders were meant to be privy to. Not even the Hokage."

What was the Hyuga plan when it came to sealing Sasuke ? Kakashi had already forbidden it. What did they plan to do ? Kidnapping Sasuke in the middle of night, sealing him and then going at Kakashi like 'it's already done anyway, just accept it'. Did they really expect to get away with this ? While Hinata is actually part of the Hyuga clan, Sasuke wasn't, on top of being one of the two most powerful being of the village, the Hokage's student (we know what privilege it offers, I'm looking at you old geezers) he is just like Hiashi the Head of one Konoha's clan - one of the two founding clan to be more accurate. What legal authority does Hiashi hold over Sasuke in your story ? Could have Hiashi sealed a man like Fugaku or whoever he felt the need to without any inpunity ?
To be honest that plot makes no sense to me.
Mousquetaire chapter 21 . 10/11/2019
Hi thanks for replying to me I didn't expect it but it was pleasure to have the opportunity to exchange with you about the story. My comments are a bit passionated but there is nothing personal here obviously.

I admit I'm left rather speechless with the concept of professional assassins accusing someone of being a murderer. Honestly I don't know if we are supposed to take it seriously. That is even without mentioning that contrary to all the nonsense Hanabi and others constantly spout, Sasuke has less blood in his hands that most shinobi. Please how he is dirtier than Kakashi a assassin renowned throughout the five countries, how he is dirtier than Danzo and the council ? He has killed few samourais and that's it. Kishimoto was so gutless that he didn't have the nerves to let him give the final hit to Danzo, no the war criminal was allowed to kill himself with a warm flashback (lol).

I need to say it but Kakashi is definitely not Sasuke's friend. I was already sceptic when he accepted Hiashi's proposion of robbing the last Uchiha of half of his inheritance (by the way I wonder how Hiashi justifies it besides greediness) but to think Kakashi kept bargaining with a guy who had thought of enslaving his so-called "favourite student"... Wow aside of the fact the Hyuga are the most disgusting piece of shit of that story, I think Sasuke'd better have Kakashi as his enemy than as an ally.

The depiction of characters don't bother me at all, what irks me is that the further we go the worst it gets without any repercussion or reaction from the Uchiha or anyone. I referring to the council and lately the Hyugas intending to enslave Sasuke. Their "tradition" was already controversial among their villagers like Naruto -the hypocritical fool who changed nothing with his talk-no-jutsu - but now they try to extend it to someone out of their clan, someone onto which they hold legally no authority ? Is that serious ? How could they even feel confident enough to make such a proposition ? I repeat Kakashi is the worst kind of friend you can have, a good dog for the council but nothing else.

And no Kakashi you dirty liar. Mikoto and Fugaku would have never wished a life of submission for their son. That's an insult to their memory, you rotten bastard.

To think that he dared emotionally manipulate Sasuke into survivng for Naruto and Sakura; all of that in order for the Uchiha to live among these garbage who either tried to submit him through forced marriage or worse intended to enslave him. Damn Sasuke is really going to marry into the Hyuga family ? I love your Hinata but sorry if Sasuke could burn all the Hyuga compound and the council I would cheer for him. To be honest that would be too quick I'd rather see them cowing under his immense power like they did in Madara's time when the Uchihas dominated the game with the Senjus. I'm getting carried away.

I'm sorry for Sakura but no. I never understood that concept in which Sakura was step to Sasuke's redemption. I won't go further into that subject (at least for now) but I love how your Sasuke rationally responded to all the unecessary drama.
Mousquetaire chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Hi, I came across your story thanks to a friend of mine who had advised me to read it. As of now I've only read the first chapters so I give my first impression.
Well to begin I hate the way Koharu and Homura are speaking of Sasuke as though he was some object, a mere weapon that should be grateful to breath the same air as they do and so should submit like a good obedient dog (as his brother was). It irks me, however that must mean that you played it well.

I liked Shikamaru and Ino's intervention that depicted rather well how most clan should have reacted at such reveal. Seriously how could so few people centralised as much power ? The only thing they had for them was being Tobirama's student and Hiruzen's fellows. Does that make them royalty ? There are much more powerful shinobi than them and I doubt they are the only elders from Konoha (unless they cowardly hide while the others were fighting the wars for them). Tobirama sure did a good job to keep power in his hands.

I don't feel that Hiashi at all, the guy is basically robbing Sasuke's from his inheritance in pretense of helping him. Worst is that he dares act as though he isn't wronging the Uchiha but making him a favor. I laughed at his threat, that's as though an ant tried to threaten a hawk. How could Kakashi accept such a deal ? Hiashi who needed Sasuke as much Sasuke needed him (although not as much since he apparently preferred to die). How could he choose the term of the contract ? Basically he "legally" made the Uchiha his vassal House with the Hokage's approval. That Kakashi doesn't care about the Uchiha's legacy, their history or their pride I get it, however I can't believe Sasuke would accept it. For some unfathomable reasons Sasuke's "redemption" always has to go through submission in order to happen. Like he has to become an obedient follower to be forgiven by people he doesn't give the slighest crap if they haven't have a hand in the deaths of his family.

Personally I'd prefer Sasuke to die than to see him please these greedy people who believe themself superior to him while they really aren't. They are only acting as such with him because Naruto and the narrative allowed them to. Otherwise power always rules in that verse and at such a game no one come close to his ankle except for Naruto.
Sparxana chapter 25 . 10/2/2019
I READ THIS LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW!

instead of paying attention to my lectures, I was binging this. Instead of sleeping, I read this. I finished it in about a day. I loved it so muuuch. Love.

You’ve had Being an Uchiha on Haitus for a while, so it’s a bit sad to not know what happened to Sasuke D: but take all the time you need!

Also what happened to Sasuke poking Hinata’s forehead? That’s how he shows affection.

I love your writing. I’ll start on your other works after i catch up on my actual reading assignments lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
You will never be Hinata you disgusting whore and your garbage fantasies will always be garbage fantasies
koali29 chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
Never realized how much I needed a Sasuke/Hinata story until I read this masterpiece. I absolutely loved how their relationship has developed and can't wait to dive into the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Ok, if he loves him and you love him it won't be embarrassing or disgusting for either because that's just love. And have you tried 69 position or butterfly you should there good for the man and guy GIVE HIM A BJ my man lives that and u guys will be happy with the sex adjustments
EnovaStar chapter 25 . 6/22/2019
That's one hell of a way to end an arc. I love every second of reading it. I do apologize I didnt review every chapter but I listen to this story as I work. I cannot Express how much I love it. I'm looking forward to starting the sequel as well. Best wishes to you Author-kun/chan!
Yahiko0508 chapter 25 . 5/7/2019
I know there's a sequel, but I think I speak for everyone at the time this dropped when I say "How could you?" How could you just end this story like that? This cliff-hanger is evil. Well, enough ranting. Time to go read the sequel.
Yahiko0508 chapter 23 . 5/7/2019
Naruto's quirks are too funny. Between the froggy wallet or the cotton ball sleeping hat I can't tell which is worse. Poor guy's a man child.
Yahiko0508 chapter 15 . 5/6/2019
Fuck, indeed. You just caught with your ants in your pants and you need to dance.
1,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »