Reviews for A Sith's Second Chance
Reaper4991 chapter 6 . 16h
And so more pieces have been placed. Little does Palpatine know that it is not a true Black King that wishes to take him off the chess board, but a grey king who is merely ensuring the next true king of the White is more attuned to what the game creator wanted.
Reaper4991 chapter 5 . 23h
I’m surprised Vader didn’t have one of his people there to talk to the senate
Reaper4991 chapter 4 . 7/15
Arrogant fools, why is it that Qui-Gon was the only intelligent one until anakin joined the order?
Astonisseeker chapter 1 . 7/15
The author has nothing own his mind now people
I advise we should provide more ideas and plots for our best fanfic over
Love the opportunity to help.
You can
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 7/14
You know with his hair, mask, and arm I can picture him being a stand in for the winter soldier before Cap punched the mask off his face
Blueowl chapter 6 . 7/14
Very very interesting. Darth Vader is awesome, tho I do wonder why he hadn't recorded that conversation he had had with Sidious. That would have shown his true colors easily, and he could have held on to that recording until he needed it.
But anyway, like where this is going. Glad Anakin has the master he should have had all along. The Jedi need to change.
Looking forward to more.
Reaper4991 chapter 2 . 7/14
This just proves Obi-wan wasn't ready to be a knight. He had no respect for other beings
RickTheDane chapter 6 . 7/14
Whoo! new update..dont worry i will be patient...for now
Reaper4991 chapter 1 . 7/14
Interesting start, now Vader just needs to be careful he doesn’t alter the timeline in a way that the enemy takes advantage earlier than anticipated
You have to continue this story. Very well written. Update please. Hard to find a good fix & this is a damn good one. UPDATE!
Mandalore Requiem chapter 6 . 7/11
Damn good read.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 5 . 7/11
Bloody hell this is good read.
ARega1s chapter 4 . 7/8
I must say that I love your treatment of Ventress in this altered time line. I hope that as time progresses, she and Quinlan Vos will be lovers again, only this time, both will be Jedi
Antonyfal2 chapter 6 . 7/8
Great story. Will Vaded have a pairing? If so I suggest Celeste Morne or the Dark Woman.
AO Black chapter 1 . 7/8
I just reread this and damn, I just got more excited!
I need an update and soon!