Reviews for A Sith's Second Chance
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 10 . 6h
I really enjoyed this story. though I do wish more ppl got to know Vader's story
Cool fic, love the story and the premise. If I could offer some constructive criticism, try to avoid overexplaining thoughts and actions. Trust your reader more, and if you feel like contextualizing statements, it could disrupt the text less if you found a way to do this within the dialogue.
Awesome job!
era-romance chapter 10 . 5/12
kudos
era-romance chapter 6 . 5/12
hk! yay!
era-romance chapter 4 . 5/12
... actually...he sorta is a demi-god...seeing as he was formed by the force and all...no wonder he had such a shit life in canon
Darkepyon chapter 10 . 5/12
Fantastic story just finished it you did a great job and loved the ending and of course loved the HK scenes every story is better when he make an appearance.
Haarun Haider chapter 10 . 5/11
Marvelous, just marvellous. Best SW fanfic I've ever seen (I swear). You wouldn't believe it but I've been waiting a year for the completion of this masterpiece.
Hats off. Hands down.
May The Force Be With You.
levi.hall.9279 chapter 10 . 5/9
Love the conclusion hope you make more amazing stories
Bekky2929 chapter 1 . 5/9
Good, although I'm not sure why Vader would go on and on about Maul being a rabid animal. Maul was young and eager to prove himself. Three years younger than Obi-wan in fact. And yet he's smart, focused on the task and very powerful. He could fight Obi-wan and Qui-Gon at the same time despite them being quite strong Jedi. He could fight did defeat both of them without much effort when fought one-one-one. The fact that Obi-wan lived was pure luck and a bit of arrogance on Maul's part. He thought that he won already and was triumphant. It's probably his young age. Young people do make silly mistakes.
Jewelz1642 chapter 10 . 5/9
Wow! Holy shit! This was insane and honest-to-God so amazing! I can’t believe this story is finished. This whole story from beginning to end was done so well and it was so compelling. I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan but I felt right at home with this story. Everything new to me was explained and in such detail that I never felt that I was missing something. I loved every scene, every chapter, and all the interpretations of these characters. I will say that usually I’m pro-Obi Wan but this story has me reconsidering. Man, did he do some awful things unintentionally that I had never thought of before. Anyways, this story was insanely good and I thank you for writing it! Your effort shines with this story and I’m glad you took the time to share it with us readers!
Death Fury chapter 10 . 5/8
excellent chapter
MerleD chapter 10 . 5/5
Wow! This was one amazing story. I've read a number of fix-it SW stories, but I think this is the best. A truly creative and satisfying development of both Anakin/Vader's character. The ending was inspired.
Turtletipper123 chapter 10 . 5/4
I recently came across this story, read the first chapter and enjoyed it so I decided to read the rest. great story! I'm glad I read it.
toonska chapter 10 . 5/4
Oh man, a good fanfic that's complete! It's so rare and i'm so satisfied.
thanks again, in case that didn't register.
Scarease chapter 10 . 5/3
Good read .Now only other enemy think of would be The Mother .

I have Oc that Sith very dedicated to Force and Darkside .He like power in any form and symbols of power .He also enjoys life many things from peaceful and natural location to chaos and thrill of battle .He no interest war with Jedi ,Galaxy domination to do such would require he give power of freedom and mobility to go where he and force wills it .
I had in head a scene where my Sith spikes Jedi temples food with sugar and energy food for Children just watch chaos as children pounce off of walls seeing how Jedi will respond .
Chaos bring change ,conflict and many times entertainment .In way like God Loki a prankster ,
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »