Reviews for A Sith's Second Chance
ArkhCthuul chapter 10 . 10/31
The bad: some really awkward descriptions, left out verbs and at best OK grammar.

The good: long, detailed, logically sound star wars fanfic.

Well Don, thank you!
ArkhCthuul chapter 9 . 10/30
Aside from the fact that in the EU the emperor had Byss, and Noone needed the stupid cop out that is exegol, good chap.
ArkhCthuul chapter 8 . 10/30
Aside from the, for me quite sod breaking, hqrking on the consular class, and a bit too many grammar errors a very good exposition chapter.

I do hope this fic is done but don't think so...
ArkhCthuul chapter 7 . 10/30
I expected Vader to break obiwan with the truth before killing him.

Lost chance for a better revenge.
Say "From a certain point of view, you already serve a sith lord" or some such.
ArkhCthuul chapter 5 . 10/28
Full katana fleet, kaleesh driven and thrawn cmanded?

Hell have aerial superiority on any 50 planets he needs...
ArkhCthuul chapter 2 . 10/24
Beautiful irony, obis and qgs conclusions at the last 10th of the chapter.

Made me laugh a lot.
ArkhCthuul chapter 1 . 10/24
At times horrible grammar, and not that innovative, but still, first time a returned OP Vader goes this path that I have read.

Lets see how it goes, hm? :)
Kodi chapter 10 . 10/2
Decent story tho I wish you didn't put Obi-Wan down so much. Obi-Wan tried the best he could, and Qui-Gon wasn't exactly the best Master. I think Qui-Gon Jinn did care about Anakin in some detached way but his treatment of him and his determination to train the Chosen One and instead freeing Anakin Skywalker somewhat hints at how he/many Jedi see Anakin as a thing or an abstraction rather than a regular person. Qui-Gon abandoned Obi-Wan and so Obi-Wan was also a victim. If anything, Vader should have found a way to break him out of the Jedi Code but he shouldn't have killed him. It victimizes Vader way too much.
Guciec chapter 10 . 9/7
Thank you for this story. It was a pleasure to read.
SSDreadnought chapter 3 . 8/14
Came back to re-read this and I noticed something I didn’t my first go around.

When Vader confronted Maul and Sing, where Vader says he is “Death!”, and Maul responds with “Not this day”. I’m curious if this is meant to be a reference to Game of Thrones.

Ya know, with Syrio Forel. What do we say to the God of Death? Not today.
I would like to point out the the Republic has existed is some form or another for about 25,000 years.
RandoFox chapter 2 . 7/26
I'd rather wait to read another chapter of hero of naboo than continue reading this
RandoFox chapter 1 . 7/26
That's why it seemed so similar to hero of naboo, hopefully the writing improves because I can't tell how this story has so many favorites with the way the first chapter is
guestinator chapter 10 . 7/22
Hey you don't like spoilers? How is this - this shitty story had Vader fight Anakin for no reason other than 'the force will it' so he could die after Vader killed Sidious and did more good than anyone else with his preparation for the galactic invasion in the last millennium.

But no, he had to die to his still far younger and whiny self. Why? Cause fuck happen endings.
guestinator chapter 1 . 7/22
Such idiots... Is this going to be shitting on the Jedi and Obi particularly to more easily raise Vader up when that isn't needed at all?

Or is of you can't write competency for foes?
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »