Reviews for The Walking Dead: Broken World
Death546 chapter 19 . 12/12/2018
Apologies for not reviewing the last few chapters, I've been busy at college and FanFiction kind of just fell off my radar for a while.

Don't feel bad about canceling the story, there's no point in writing something you don't want to. Focus on what you want to write, and good luck in your future work.

For what it's worth, this was a lot better than a lot of other SYOC's I've read. You're a good writer, so don't abandon writing completely.
Drewman784 chapter 19 . 9/20/2018
Well.

Damn.
Protocol115 chapter 19 . 9/20/2018
Sorry to hear that you're canceling the story. I understand though. But I guess there could be a bright side, you can come back to this story if you feel like it or someone could ask for your permission to continue on or rewrite the story. I don't know the chances of either of those happening but it could happen. Thank you though for giving not just me but everyone who read your story the amazing experience you gave us with Broken World. The story will stay on my favorite's list for sure. Thanks again and have a good day.
TitanMaddix chapter 18 . 8/19/2018
Darcy Hanning is a terrible tribute. I think that she was too favored and became a mary sue because Caleb isn't good at writing. You can tell he has a fucking favorite kind of tribute and his favorite kind of tribtue just seems to make it longer than any others and he refuses to accept any criticism. Caleb is a homophobic, racist, sexist, bigot.
superpenguins8771 chapter 18 . 7/31/2018
Nice to see you back. I hope to see more of Richard's character explored in the future.
sevenzeroseven chapter 18 . 7/31/2018
I really liked this last chapter and I'm really liking Rebecca more and more. It's a wonder you're even updating, but I must say, the group is getting quite thick with all the members. I'm interested about Charlie and Connor, so I hope we'll be able to meet or reunite with some people in the upcoming chapters. Looking forward to the next one! x
Protocol115 chapter 18 . 7/30/2018
Nice chapter, it's good to see you back. I'm looking forward to more chapters. Hope to see some soon, but take your time, not trying to rush things, and if it sounds like I am, I'm sorry. Thanks.
Drewman784 chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
I thought it was a pretty good chapter. I’m definitely interested in Hyundai and the note. Some bigger things going on and I love it. Hope to see more chapters soon!
Protocol115 chapter 17 . 6/21/2018
Nice chapter, even though you challenged us to write it, I probably can't due to time restraints, so I'll have to decline; however, you never know, I might do it. Anyway, hope you can get those 2 other chapters out soon, not trying to sound rushing or anything and if I do sound like that I'm sorry, but I'll be looking forward to them. Take care.
undyingrage98489 chapter 16 . 6/1/2018
Interesting chapter. Looks like there will be trouble for the group. The first villain, seems rather evil. Your writing is getting better, and the plot is going well. Hopefully you can make more soon.
Protocol115 chapter 16 . 6/1/2018
Something tells me this guy is similar to the governor. Eyepatch, the way he treats his men. Some other similarities that I can't think of. Good chapter, really looking forward for more and I know that we're going to lose someone from the main group. Don't know who, but we'll have to see. Also, I did a quick thing for my story, if you want to know more about it, you can pm me. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you and reading more.
Death546 chapter 15 . 5/4/2018
Happy birthday! (Late I know, sorry I haven't commented yet. Last few days have been busy as hell for me.)

Yay! Shane is back, along with the others! Always good to see a reunion.

You did a good job with Emily's unconsciousness and coming to consciousness again, just like last chapter. We were just as confused and curious as she was when she woke up and tried to get a bearing on her surroundings, and her frustration when she had to lie in the dark, as we should be.

This was the perfect time to set up a flashback to explain what happened after they all got split up in that horde. Dreams and unconsciousness or logical times for characters to remember these things. Though it also raised a few questions, namely being what's up with those mutated zombies? You also did a good job writing her scattered thoughts, I could tell that she was still trying to get a grip on reality.

Lewis, as always, is an asshole. Though he does have a point, unfortunately the world they're in isn't so black and white as he thinks. Nice tease at the mom, I'm looking forward to the backstory.

Criticisms:

While I did enjoy the flashback, you slipped back into the awkward wording and repeated statements I've mentioned before. The main thing that stuck out to me was the "I ruined everything moment" when you looped back to the game. I get what your reasoning was, with the phrasing, but it was an unnecessary tie back that didn't have anything to do with the conversation they were having. Aside from that, there were several instances where you said the same thing in different words right after one another.

A few minor grammatical and spelling mistakes.

As always, great job, can't wait to see what you do next.
sevenzeroseven chapter 15 . 5/1/2018
Ugh, I've been so bad at reviews lately because of finals- so, sorry about that :/

But, you've done really good updating anyways and the character development is clear as well as the obvious tension between some of the characters - Josh and his dad lmao. I REALLY WANT THE GROUP TO REUNITE in the next few chapters because this Conner and Emily angst is killing me.

Anyways, I'll send in my character stuff later. Looking forward to the next one.

xo
paperkite chapter 15 . 5/1/2018
Somehow I wasn't notified that you updated? So I just binged the last couple of chapters, heh. Doing good as always. The little backstory from last chapter was nice, gave us some insight into Emily's backstory. It's so sad that all of that was in the past, she deserves better :'(. The whole shooting was pretty intense, everyone was back together, but somehow Connor is still missing? He better still be alive. And I swear, if Lewis is going to do something to Sophie or Emily or Alice. He better watch his butt. Maybe Josh shouldn' t have slapped him, but I guess Lewis needed some sense knocked into him. I'll send you some quotes as soon as possible, I'm a little busy at the moment. Sorry this review is short and all over the place, but this is all I have for now. Keep up the good work!
MakeMeOrBreakMe chapter 15 . 4/30/2018
First off, happy late birthday, dude! Secondly, props. I think this chapter is one of my favorites so far. It looks like Lewis is losing it and someone's going to get hurt or worse, hopefully Lewis. Keep up the good work. I'll e keeping an eye out for your new story.