Reviews for Somewhere Between The Stars
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
That was pretty cool. I really liked how you used the quote at the beginning
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Very good.
Akhlys chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Very sweet. I like.
Merccy chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow - very nice, very well-written. Some minor grammar errors here and there, but otherwise very powerful. Keep up the great work, this miniseries deserves all the quality fanfiction possible.

-Merc
Antonida chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Hi! I've read your TAKEN fic, and I can honestly say its the best of all the bunch. I like your writing style and hope you can write more TAKEN stories seeing that theren't aren't many and the series ending is damned annoying.

Well, whether you write more TAKEN fics or not, I hope you write more. I'm looking forward to reading them. :D
Brooklyn's Miracle chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Is that all? That is a great piece of work but, it seems like you finished it. Please tell me you didn't! I can't wait to read more.

_ Miracle
Bezita chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Woah..., This is truly a masterpiece, It makes the fanfic I'm currently writing look like trash. I cannot believe such talent has been overlooked, you should try at writing a book, I'm sure it'll be a success. I can't wait to see how you are going to develop this more further.
Lady-SM chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
hey i fink u got a great start there, maybe theres some more chapters in progress? (hopefully) i'm looking forward to reading it if there are.
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Cool! good start. That was a good idea to use part of the last eppy to start off. I'm interested to see where you go with this... hopefully you will continue it.
trickhayden chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
wow that was really good. I hope you write more soon. And I'm so glad someone finally wrote more taken fanfic. My stories were getting lonely. lol. please write another story if this one is finished. If it's not, write more soon!
XxPhoenix BladexX chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Hehe pretty cool fic you have there though i have no idea what's going on but viewing it as an original fic instead of a fanfic, i'll hafta say it's really well written! oo i wish i could write half as well as you ;)
Cutterin chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Good story. This show is in need of some well written fan fiction. Will you continue or is this a stand alone thing?