Reviews for A Better World
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
I like this chapter and I will continue to read.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
I like this chapter and I think that this story seems Interestning.
Branded Lunacy chapter 6 . 8/28/2018
Gosh, goose bumps.
Branded Lunacy chapter 5 . 7/10/2018
You've used the wrong name multiplt times.

I'm very curious as to where this goes.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2018
This story is off to an interesting start! I'm curious to see what secrets the Order is hiding and I like that you kept everyone in character even though the story is slightly AU. Hope to see another update soon! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2018
Like the story the premise the Idea and I want to see how the story unfolds! Though could you give an idea as to when the next update will be released
GrahamZA chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
A good start to an alternative take on the original game. There are a few spelling and grammatical errors in the first few chapters, however, I look forward to the next one!
Hamza Ikram chapter 2 . 3/19/2018
Chapter 2 was a little slow paced but still very nicely took hold of the story. The characters are finally beginning to show their development. A fantastic end to the chapter and cannot wait for the next one to come out. Amazing job so far. I'm going to rate this chapter 8.5 out of 10.
Hamza Ikram chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
An interesting and stunning start to the story. I wonder if this is another origin story which will take the coming chapters into the depth of the disturbing and brutal world of Silent Hill. Love the way you've introduced the characters and shown your knowledge so for chapter 1, I am definitely gonna give an 8.7 out of 10.