Reviews for When Depressed
Rennet chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is AWESOME!
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I will review. I loved this story. I will tell you so in glowing terms. I will forget that I read this but its message will remain in my mind.

I've always liked Rosethorn and Crane's bickering relationship and even if theirs isn't this aspect to it in the books I really enjoyed the way you showed it.
plotbunnyprey chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
More!

You will write more!

The subliminals tell me so!

Seriously, this was awesome and I would love to see more pairings from you! :)
Yodeling Pickles chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
he eh that is funny but me want another chapter and how can you resist my puppy dog face.
Cracked-Vase chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I will review. I loved this story. *glow-sparkle-glow* I don't know where this came from...

Okay, okay. Yeah, it really was a /good/ fic. Yay for Capitalization-y stuff? Very English; twas good. The only thing that I might point out is that Briar's a little OOC because he's supposed to be grown-up now-after Yanjing, I mean. Grown men do not chirp, though the image presented is pretty lol.

The dialogue, however, is excellent. I love Crane muchly, he's so...so...words fail to describe him?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Aw...gotta love the ship! Very cute fic, much liked. Keep writing!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this is good but in The Will of the Empress it becomes pretty clear that Lark and Rosethorn are in a relationship and have been for a while.
Icelands chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Cute. Briar was especially in-character. And I like the idea of RosethornxCrane, it's canon after all...But what about Lark? :(

LOL.

Keep writing!
Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I am reviewing. I loved this story. I am telling you so in glowing terms. hehehe I really did love it. I am an insane Rosethorn/Crane shipper. I refuse to admit to the multiple insinuations in the books about Lark/Rosethorn. I adored this story. I would love it if you would write a non-oneshot Rosethorn Crane!

Ze'eva
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I love this pairing. Great writing. Luv the R/C banter.
deletedaccount999 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is my favorite fanfic. Yay! Pls write another chapter. Please?
Acelinn chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
hee hee the teenage matchmakers strike again! Funny when the students help the teachers... this is really good - lol the matchmaking idea for two of the most stubborn people ever!

Please update (you can't keep us in the air like that after a cliffie!)

Luck

-ME
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i am reviewing...i loved this story...i am telling you so in glowing terms...i have forgotten that i read the message but it is remanining in my mind...

ok seriously though, I LOVE IT! rosethorn/crane all the way! wahoo!

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
music nerd chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
just so you know, the subliminal message down there was not subtle at all.

this ficlet, however, is quite good. im glad i'm reading it. and not because i read your not-so-subliminal message either.

MATCHMAKING!

if my friends ever tried to hook me up i'd probably beat them with a wet noodle and a loaf of bread... and if they persisted i'd probably strangle them... but i love reading about matchmaking!
Krimson Tears chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I'm going to like this story alot
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »