Reviews for Letters to Everybody
phoenix-rob chapter 19 . 1h
Really enjoying the story. Love that Riddle & Snape are now parents. Bring on the wrath of the healers - let all involved parties be afraid.
Jan chapter 19 . 10/12
I really like this twist! I looking forward to reading how this develops.
Minerva394 chapter 19 . 10/13
Thank you for this story. It is heartbreaking. And it is hilarious at the end, loved Gred and Forge!
I LOVE it. That ending was beautiful. I'm so thrilled for Harry. I know he's had it bad and will need to recover, but he's got two new parents who will, no doubt, be there for him. I hope the story continues further to explore this side. I feel like it's only beginning! Thanks for writing!
Sunset74 chapter 19 . 10/12
Wow, what an incredibly creative and unique premise to your story! Really enjoying it!
Krabi chapter 19 . 10/10
It very fun in the last sentence, it good that dumbee don't say it.
Jeswal chapter 19 . 10/12
I love the twist on Marvolo and Severus being his parents. The twin's reaction is perfect. I love how you did Hermione's pov. Now, I have to wait for the next chapter. Will Marvolo use the horcrux connection to bring Harry back to consciousness? Keep up the great work!
Erielaw chapter 1 . 10/12
Glad to see the update!
Jessandra chapter 19 . 10/12
That really was an excellent chapter. Good balance of action and people’s thoughts and reactions. I’d like to hear more of what other people present thought of everything, but I’m glad that it didn’t clutter up this chapter.
Poor Harry. You did a very good job of describing his depression. Though I’ve never suffered myself, it pulled at me deeply and I could understand his desire to end it all. I don’t know much about the psychological aftermath of failed suicide, so it’ll be interesting to see how he handles it, especially with two new dads and whatever Dumbledore has in mind. Keep up the good writing.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 19 . 10/12
Jajajaha no me sorprendente que los gemelos hagan payasadas
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 19 . 10/11
Not meant in anyway badly, but ‘Finally! Something to laugh about in this story.’ XD The last little bit made me cackle. XD Now my mind is filled with wedding bells in the future. XD lol And probably some name changes or Extensions.
sunsethill chapter 19 . 10/11
The twins' last line was absolutely perfectly in character for this situation!
sacha guerra chapter 19 . 10/11
i love it.
it is difficult to translate your fic into Spanish to read it but so far I love it
Millie072 chapter 19 . 10/11
Sounds like Dumbledore may be over the proverbial barrel. The incessant war has always been more about two power hungry individuals unwilling to see any POV but their own. It isn't hard to visualize Voldemort being more receptive to a truce than Dumbledore. Dumbles has had his own way far too long. And he is always right in his own mind. Keeping Harry alive may force them to accept compromise. Learning who his new "parents" are may throw Harry deeper into depression or give him something to hold on to. Excellent chapter. Trust the twins to have the perfect comment. Thanks
Finnerad chapter 19 . 10/11
jajajaja the twins... are great xDD Your story is amazing, thank you! :D Estaré esperando la actualización.