Reviews for The Lone Dragon Emperor
BigBraveBoy chapter 19 . 3/23
I still remember that Card that the red suit angel threw to Issei. Brave saint foreshadowing perhaps. I'm sure its some kind of Chekov's gun.
quarttzblade12 chapter 19 . 3/21
He will cum rage when he finds out the leader of the chaos brigade gives of the black snakes
it'll be a two for one revenge special
quarttzblade12 chapter 19 . 3/21
can't wait to see Issei fight Vali
LEXPRITCH chapter 19 . 2/28
Hello, just finish your fan-novel)
I have some remark what I hope help your to write better in future.
Ok. Let's start with critique and continue with praise, shall we?
At first, let's talk about development of the characters. I can clearly see what you never truly hate someone... It's shows at yours intrraction of MC and Devils. Hate itself really deep and consuming feeling. You can't just forget and forgive target of your hatred, hide behind witty remark and snipes... There's that little whisper inside your mind, what compels you to try and repay... With age it's easer to cancel it... But not in your teens. Hormones, hyperactivity, attractions... Maximalism, you know? Yeah, it somehow show of maturness of your character, buuuut... It isn't so convincing. Plus that abrupt change of lines one Gremory is good and okay and next he's mad dog that wants only blood. I think, and I stess what it's on my thoughts, what Ise must be more... fluent, maybe, right word? And I think you need add more interactions with Ddraig. Show us how he influences Ise and vice versa.

Secondly, mma... I think there a little plagiat-ish? scenes here. At least at beginning of canon. This scene with divine retribution to crows... Demon amongst devils vibes with Ominous power (Metatron, Red Emperor) and cut off your wings... And Riser Battle I think stir my memory at something... Yup...

Thirdly, what with graphic violence? Not that I'm complaining, but isn't it too graphic? You can at least left something to my wild imagination. For example let's take Divine Judgement scene:
Too many descriptions, you can leave us with show how exactly he tear off Reynare's wing, and leave wings-tearing of others off scene. Plus secondary punishment like eyes off for Donashiki, just leave it off, like "You... You cannot see from now on" or Ominous shit like this, don't tell what exactly MC done leave it hanging like Chekhov's gun, and then *BOOM* in some actions report to Grigori or in tantrum from Rey-Rey it would be brought up...

Soo, care to share why do you need sooo many different 'sounds' for actions? Like really almost all actions have they own 'sound'...

So, yep I think it's with critique. Once again I wanna stress what it's only my thoughts heed my advice or not it's up to you. But please look for some relationship references, ok?

And, praise. It will be quick, to not boost your ego))

Descriptions of objects and people. Really good vague enough to bring a picture in mind but not overbearing with details. Like Marie or Maki. Good job.

Disorder of one's mind. Really good.

Action scenes, not so bad. Vague enough to imagine, but with some details to to brought it's flow to required direction.

So, yeah. That's it. So much you've done a damn great job mista, so don't give up and leave it to hiatus, got it?)

Thanks for your time, and you efforts.
LEXPRITCH chapter 19 . 2/28
oh, and update please!
PandaTobi chapter 8 . 2/10
your story is written like manga without pictures, and it's surprisingly enjoyable. plz update! this is yummy
Drascus chapter 19 . 2/9
Just like In the other stories, phenomenal writing and pacing and everything! I just hope Nosferatu comes back and finishes this story, I love reading all these adaptations of stories and characters but the one thing that truly bugs me is when an author doesn’t finish a story. Now I realize they have lives outside of this, so I totally understand but I can’t help getting teared up cause I get so attached and when they never finish it.. it breaks my heart but regardless best writer I’ve seen for any FF. Anywho the story up to this point is DOPE AF! Keep writing my man
AureumCaduceus chapter 19 . 2/1
It's been about 4 months since you've updated one of your stories, and I'm starting to wonder what caused such an uncharacteristically long hiatus. I hope you're not going through anything too troubling in your personal life.
technecles chapter 1 . 1/29
I uh... I read the beginning bit in my head and for some reason it sounded like an old man starting a Christmas story
Please update soon.
reaper568muerte1 chapter 19 . 1/14
This is one of the best stories I have read. Please update this story it has me captivated with how you portrayed Issei. Everything is so interestimg and cool, I would really like to know were you will take this story. So please if you can update this story, please do so. This story will probably be in my top 5 fanfics of all time even if you never finish it. Thanks for giving this wonderfull experience. Still I hope you update this story. Thanks for giving us this masterpiece
Echonic chapter 10 . 1/14
Even after all these years i'll never forgive you for making me cry, I've re-read this story a lot. And yet even after year this chapter makes me the saddest I've ever been, like wtf. I barely cry ever, and yet this is what makes me sad. The death of Marie is definitely something I should be mad about, but it was just so beautiful, that even if I wanted to be angry at you this is probably the best way you could of written the end of a character and the growth of another. I don't even know how I would of felt if you left her alive, would she have grown repetitive? or maybe less important? just another member in the harem? or would Issei and her be obsessed with each other and fail to continue the plot. I just don't see any good ending for her, I'm just glad it wasn't a cruel death and that she and Issei talked before she died.

Thank you for writing an beautiful OC that left an impact on the most of us.
irex682 chapter 19 . 1/11
This story is not abandoned right ?
I get the feeling that xenovia will piss off issei
KTman891 chapter 19 . 1/4
Is it just me or is Issei's theme song unravel, like I just gave it a listen and it matches him almost perfectly.