Reviews for Now or Never
SlytherinPride101 chapter 1 . 5/7
Adorable
Hilarious and gorgeous
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 3/14
First and foremost! I am so here for Remus being called Moonpie! Thank you!

Anyway. So, I really like the concept of this story. It's such a cliche thing- "You have x amount of time to make me love you."'- but it's cliche for a reason. Because it works. The one thing I'm curious about though is exactly why Remus decided to give Sirius days. Don't get me wrong. I went with it because I'm such a sucker for Wolfstar fluff. But I do feel like a little backstory there would have helped.

I loved James. And Lily. Even though they weren't the main focus, you made them dynamic. I love it when people remember that background characters don't have to be flat. It makes everything so much more interesting. The fact that James was both incredibly supportive of his best friend but also so over it was hilarious and seemed pretty fitting. I'm a bit disappointed he wasn't more involved in helping Sirius win Remus over. Between the two of them, they could have come up with some pretty epic schemes.

All of Sirius' ideas were cute. I think my favorite would have to be the Gone With the Wind moment of cosplay. It was unexpected and just so adorable.

Another favorite trope of mine is two characters discovering they love one another while brewing Amortentia. It's so cute, and I was glad to see it included. It was interesting that the things Remus smelled were directly related to Sirius' motorbike rather than Sirius himself. I don't know why I found this so cute but it was.

The friendship between Remus and Lily was brief, but it was so sweet. It was very believable to have her pretty much be like "Well, it's about time you realized!" And revealing that Remus did, in fact, take care of all the little gifts Sirius left him. I'm here for it!

The end scene was hilarious and definitely helped to end an already hilarious fic on a high note. I do wish we could have seen more of Sirius and Remus' interaction here, rather than doing a cut scene to James and Lily. It sort of fell flat there, because you spent so long showing how Sirius and Remus are going to get together, but we don't get to see the actual moment. Still, the thought of Pince throwing them out of the library for whatever amorous things they were doing is hilarious, and I'm still giggling.

Also, the little bits and pieces of Jily on the side were lovely.

Overall, this was an amazing piece. So fluffy and sweet!
Amista chapter 1 . 3/4