Reviews for RXS to the Rescue
4gcrazyme chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
More, please? Great story & writing!
4gcrazyme chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Great story & writing! (Why 2018 GH keeps trying to alter the Robert/Anna storyline is more than I can figure out.)
chzwit chapter 2 . 8/25/2018
Great story. Please continue. There is still time for GH writers to fix this. Memory mapping is still the answer. Love any story where RnA are together.
ReetSLP chapter 2 . 8/1/2018
It's true that they get each other like no one else. Thank you for continuing. I'm looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2018
Ahhh I love them! This story is amazing I can’t wait to see where it goes next!
wanda72 chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
Oh, please, let it happen like this! Great story.
Edster chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
This matches what we saw on screen! I stopped watching GH because of this rewrite/retcon. But this, this story is true to the Robert and Anna story which has played out on screen for more than 30 years. And is also very well written. Thank you!
ReetSLP chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
Thank you. I know it's stupid, but it annoys the crap out of me that they made this storyline happen. If they had said the kid was born after 92, then maybe it could make sense (Faison forcing himself in her), but the current storyline messes with history. Any chance you want to write a Port Charles earthquake part 2 story? Let the earth move again? Haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is perfect I absolutely hate that theyre changing the Robert and Anna history with her having Faison child. The only way that would have been plausible is if he forced himself on her when he kidnapped her in 92 and even then the baby should have been Roberts.