Reviews for Experience A New Life
Padfootette chapter 47 . 11/19/2019
Loved this story off to read the sequel
dragonfox123 chapter 38 . 11/13/2019
Amazing chapters
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
twibe chapter 25 . 11/8/2019
How could she heal John then if she can't heal humans?
Serelena chapter 47 . 10/30/2019
Fantastic story! Angel and Nik are amazing together! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
helpimobsessedjk chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Okay this story was great for the first chapter but then Angel's entire personality changed and she became a sniveling little girl instead of a ballsy snarky 14 year old and that just pissed me off. I don't know why this story has so many good reviews because I can't get into it.
rmiser1994 chapter 47 . 9/6/2019
Fantastic story! .

I must admit like a silly person I accidentally read the sequel first! ... hehe
Silberherz chapter 7 . 8/27/2019
Why would a service dog need a leash? They're trained to not get distracted and also a vest isn't mandatory. Especially in a small town as they live in, anyone would know that she has a service dog anyway. Also what I forgot in my last comment, normally you train with a service dog about 2 to 4 weeks to get to know each other before he comes home with you. I know I probably won't change anything in this story but maybe if you one day have a service dog in another story you'll be better informed
Silberherz chapter 5 . 8/27/2019
Please inform yourself on service dogs. You could for example watch videos by Molly Burke about them. A service dog can't also be a puppy, the have to be at least about 2 years old.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 7 . 6/11/2019
I tried giving this a chance and read further, but Angel is so pathetic and boring that it isn't worth it to me. She stood up to Voldemort, was sarcastic and fought back. Then all of a sudden she has a huge personality switch and turns into a scared and damaged child who doesn't even grow past 5 feet. I'm so frustrated and disappointed.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 3 . 6/11/2019
She really doesn't act like a fourteen year old stuck in a child's body. And saying she was born in 1992? You didn't give any explanation as to why she would say that. I like the idea so far, but it's got a lot of things that need to be improved. I don't understand why she couldn't have just stayed 14 and still been the same age as Elena.
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 5/30/2019
Elena is a brat.
Please tell me she matures with time...
Outgund chapter 47 . 4/25/2019
A quality story. I was confused at times cause I barely remember the plot of vampire diaries and you skip around a bit so it made it hard for me to understand. Still not sure how Alaric died from werewolves then was back next chapter and no one said anything.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 48 . 4/24/2019
Loved this!
Maethoriel Artemis chapter 21 . 4/15/2019
'Normal people scare me' - funny enough I have a shirt like that with Deadpool logo on it
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »