Reviews for Experience A New Life
Namietta chapter 8 . 11/14/2020
omg please have the salvatores be nice to her
emjfangirl chapter 33 . 10/25/2020
I’m actually re-reading this story, and I have to say that I love your storyline. One thing I noticed is that most of the scenes where Angel comes out about her past feel a little rushed and too easily resolved. I do get that they all trust her and everything, but it would be a little harder to accept and/or get their heads around it. Other than that, the story flows and works pretty well. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
darkpegasuzz chapter 47 . 10/4/2020
like your story, hope you continue your sequel. too bad about the ppl that copied your story, shameless.
chimera629 chapter 23 . 9/15/2020
Why didn't it cross their minds that they could be weres given they found out vampires and witch's are real
Guest chapter 19 . 9/15/2020
Wasn't it humans who killed the Bennett ancestors?
Why didn't they check before they dropped the barrier since it only stops vampires
Ashley chapter 4 . 7/23/2020
This Harry Potter is the most clueless bimbo to exist
Tryce chapter 5 . 7/13/2020
Why would she have panic attacks at that school when she went to a much bigger school like it was literally a castle
Charlie0925 chapter 47 . 6/13/2020
Loved this and cannot wait to start the sequel! ;o)
Kage chapter 36 . 5/28/2020
I have been binge reading this story for the last hours and the only reason I am stopping now is because I fear my stomach is trying to eat itself. But before I take care of that I needed to comment.
Do you know the feeling of reading a story and the farther you get the more you dread the end because you just want to read on forever? Yeah thats definitly the case for me with your story.
Knowing that I only have 11 chapters left, actually makes me sad.
I just love everything about this story. I love how you portarit Angel, her spirit, her way of bringing out the best of people. I love how you made small but significant changes to the canon story and how well you blended it into the world. And I love how the canon characters turned out with those changes.
Your writing style is really good and as you can guess from my first comment of binge reading, for me very addicting.
All in all this story is amazing! Thank you for sharing this work of art with us.
Misti D chapter 47 . 5/15/2020
Damn. This story was nuts. And when I say nuts, I mean AMAZING. I love everything about this story. I can't wait to read the sequel. Happy writing.
AliceCullen3 chapter 46 . 4/18/2020
LOVE IT!
cptbludz13 chapter 21 . 4/17/2020
It's a bit late in me asking but what happened to the first service the border collie Blue?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2020
i dont think anybody will be okay with the guy that killed her sister, no matter what. that's... no.
CelestialWings65 chapter 47 . 2/11/2020
This is the like the third time I've read this and I always fall in love with it all the time!
VixensLostVoice chapter 2 . 2/9/2020