Reviews for Wiccan Science
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
but the sentence is: You will destroy that village. Not terrorize.

IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
oh shit! If it's the enemy that has her. *looks terrified*
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
well there you go! Having her as an enemy is a BIG no no!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Trouble with a capital T.
buffyrules-115 chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
this is a great story so far but i want to know more about what happens to willow so please update as soon as you can thanks and once again great story
Shavaineth chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
Interesting story although Willow is bordering a little on the Mary-Sue too powerful level. I know she's on powerful Wicca, but to me at least the random displays of power are a little over the top. And the implied helplessness isn't really helping to tone that down. Especially not with the comment about terrorize versus destroy. I would think with that thought level on semenatics she would have realized that she could get at least one destroy the village episode of completely leveling every structure in the village but leaving the living beings unharmed. It makes it feel a little like she's playing at being helpless just so that people don't realize how powerful she really is. Don't get me wrong, I like Willow as a character and I think you've done a nice job with the occasional episodes of babbling. I just think she's channeling a bit too much Mary-Sue on occasion. Anyway, I do hope that you will be coming back to this soon despite the three months without an update.
Three Faces Of Eve chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Gah. Now I know I am NEVER going to see the movie Hostel. torture... sdghaldh. But very good story. Please update? pretty please?
Leanne17 chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Great story!

Please please please update soon :)

zafaran chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Oh, more chapters, pretty please. You have a wonderful start to this story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Your characters are interesting, and your humorous parts are marvelous. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
wolf-in-hell chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
o willows gonna blow up some gouald planets soon...hehehe
Bobboky chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
KnowInsight chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
That it I'm sicking my psychic on those asswhips of government officals. *growls*

Thera: *grins menisingly*

Well, wow I hope Willows gonna be ok. Though I think they would have gone looking for her before this, but perhaps that's wishful thinking. Anyway, hope to see more soon.

Amber ~
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
love the story so far. i love stories that crossover and use the supporting chacaters. please keep writing. very good start you got going on here. but how did the gouild know about magic.
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
You do realize that "Senator Adams" can make demands all day long, and General Hammond is duty-bound to ignore them? The chain of command goes up to the joint chiefs of staff then the president. NO senator has the authority to give a private 3rd class an order, let alone a general. he's a legislator, and can maybe cut Hammond's budget later, but that's it. Same with NID - Hammond should throw them all off his base, then pick up the phone and call the president.

* Hopefully Teal'c will use that device to remove the thingy around her neck? One also wonders how the Goa'uld knew about magic enough to have a device that could suppress it...

* Willows existence & abilities do raise serious national security concerns, but she also has civil rights and stuff, ie she's a citizen... there's lots of stuff Hammond can do along those lines (quite aside from Dr. Frasier simply saying she can't be moved-
Sailorsaturumon chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Ah... Problem. To destroy willage Goa'uld had to allow Willow to use magic, right? Why did't she used THIS magic to destroy him?