Reviews for Human Croquet
guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You caught the characters brilliantly, if the Heathers was a book I think it would have been written in the same style.
MydniteShadow1996 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was amazing!
ParamoreLovesJoshayley chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
THATS WAS AMAZING
dangerousdame chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I also wished they'd toasted marshmellows (which may say more about me then the movie!) Well done.
megan summers chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
i've read alot of Heather's fan fiction in my time, and your take on the stip croquet game was one i havn't seen before. When i read the introduction to your piece i had a feeling i would like your take on J.D. and Veronica's relationship in this scene, seeing as both of us would have loved to see them roasting marshmellows over a burning Westerburg at the end. Your descriptions are well detailed and they make it easy to imagine the situation in the movie. I hope to read more of your work!
Partial Anaesthesia chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Cute. It was very visual, I like that in a story, everything was so easy to picture. Very in character, very true to the world of the piece. Well done.
DoloresLolitaHaze chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Ohh! I liked this.. Both characters were VERY in character. Great job!
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
great job! wonderful idea, puttng in a missing scene, especially that one. _
Blythe Flynn chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Great job...it's one of the best parts in the movie when they first have sex...this is exactly how I viewed the movie and you wrote it exquisitely...well done. Check out some of my work sometime if you get the chance.
Tallow chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I loved it.
tropicalfrost86 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
haha

not your best

but amusing

_
elvenangel chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I just saw Heathers the other day and now I am totally obssessed with it! I was hoping to find some fanfiction for it. I think the strip crouqet was my favorite scene (mostly because of how hot Christian Slater is in it *drool*). This made it so much more. Now I'm off to read more! Thanks for great read.

elvenangel
SilentBanshee chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Very nice! You've done an excellent job on capturing the essence of these two characters. The dialogue and the thoughts all sounded very true to character. Great job.
bbgrl chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
you did a wonderful job of capturing the thoughts of veronica and capturing the attraction between these two writer of "Heathers" would be proud. I've gotta motor... keep up the good work! :0)
cherryeco5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003